Pixar Planet

Where to settle down?

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Where to settle down?

Postby Opendio » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:47 pm

If you live in Canada but want to escape from this boredom? Any suggestions?
Opendio
Ant

Re: Where to settle down?

Postby Stranglor » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Opendio wrote:If you live in Canada but want to escape from this boredom? Any suggestions?

Go to Spain! :roll: but that's in case you have some extra 100k$ for a new apartment 8) highly recommend this area https://virtoproperty.com/property-for-sale/costa-blanca/valencia-alicante/alicante-alacant/playa-de-san-juan-in-playa-de-san-juan-el-cabo. One of real estate agents I know once said that estates their have the best value for money in whole Spain 8)
Stranglor
Ant

Postby Opendio » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Stranglor wrote:
Opendio wrote:If you live in Canada but want to escape from this boredom? Any suggestions?

Go to Spain! :roll: but that's in case you have some extra 100k$ for a new apartment 8) highly recommend this area https://virtoproperty.com/property-for-sale/costa-blanca/valencia-alicante/alicante-alacant/playa-de-san-juan-in-playa-de-san-juan-el-cabo. One of real estate agents I know once said that estates their have the best value for money in whole Spain 8)

Interesting coincidence but Spain was in my watch list )) thanx for recommendations )
Opendio
Ant

Postby Sien » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Oh my God! Is there really such a fool that can exchange heaven in Canada for hell in Spain? Have you been there at least once or just look at the price tags for real estate? I was there twice on a business trip and I had enough of this communication for the rest of my life. They are noisy, temperamental, often like to be late and postpone work until the last day. Canadians are much calmer. This is a friendly nation, but they know how to respect boundaries in communication. When I have the opportunity, I will completely move to Canada, but for now I am just coming there to take a break from the hustle and bustle.
Sien
Shark Bait

Postby SimonSmith » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:05 pm

Ahaha)) All rightly noticed about the Spanish character. No offense will be said but not everyone can get along with the Spaniards for a long time. If you give me a choice, I will always choose Canada. I still remember the beautiful days and nights that my wife and I spent in luxury apartments in Toronto. You can find out more about it here. I like to travel in comfort, so I always carefully choose a place to stay. Even the design of the furniture and the view from the window influence my decision.
SimonSmith
Shark Bait

Return to Other Animation