My movie Ideas

Which movie idea sounds best?

• Thanksgiving Dinner
  • Mutt
  • Allen the Alien
  • Joey

0 voters

I’ve got a couple of plausable movie ideas (post opinions):

1. Mutt- Mutt is a dog who grows up in a kennel, but gets kicked out with his best friend, Arnold, to make room for some new puppies. They take shelter in a lab, owned by the scientist, Prof. Fitzgerald. Mr. Fitzgerald takes Mutt and Arnold into his home. They constantly play in the scientist’s lab, and one day spill chemicals on Mutt’s pants by accident. The radiation of the chemicals is absorbed by Mutt’s legs, and Mutt obtains super jumping powers. But when Arnold’s female friend, Lexi, is dognapped by a pack of wolves, led by Warren, Mutt and Arnold must save her while avoiding cyotes, wolves, super deformed alley cats, super strong bunnies, and The Dogcatcher

2. Allen the Alien- Allen was born with a large brain on his planet, Enahoek. But, when he grows up, his limbs shrivel up and become useless, so he is put in a robotic suit. Allen develops a longing to see planet Earth after learning of it in his school classes. When he’s old enough, he enters the Enahoek University for Human Research, and soon joins the AHKRIE (Abduction for Human Knowledge Research Institute of Enahoek). But Allen abandons his duties (abduct and retreat) to save Earth from invasion by a planet inhabited by the Reptilioids (rep-til-e-oydz). He and his best friend, Gordon the Gray, team up to confront the Nibiru gods of the Reptilioids’ Planet X and stop global domination.

3. Thanksgiving Dinner- Nate the Turkey runs away from his farm to escape being eaten at Thanksgiving. Before Nate leaves, a fellow farm animal (a chicken) asks Nate to take her egg with him. So, Nate runs off with the egg, and it soon hatches. The chick inside, whom Nate names Douglas, carries his eggshell around with him to sheild himself from the Sun, which he believes is a “terrible fire beast.” After several days of walking, Douglas notices a pig that has followed Nate and him out of the farm. Nate realizes that he has made a terrible mistake by abandoning his farm animal friends, so he, Douglas, and Jasper the pig steal a crop-dusting plane and set out to find thier home.

Note: Joey is no longer an option due to the fact that a movie like it has already been made.
Copyright 2009- Craz-E Comix Inc.

I voted for Allen the Alien. It seems to be the story with the most room to expand and become a great story.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks, mo. I didn’t think I’d get a response to my poll so quickly! But yea, I guees that maybe in the movie it could show a history of aliens to begin with, like aliens building the Pyramids and Stonehenge. Thanks for responding! :slight_smile: [/b]

I would agree with mo. Allen the Alien is definately the best idea. It sounds like something that would get good reweiws, and be succesful money wise. :wink: But, just to let you know there is already a movie called Joey about a baby kangaroo.

I vote for the Thanksgiving dinner. This one seems to be the one you have the most thought out in terms of plot and character, and I can see where the story could go from where you are now. The only problem I see is it seems a little cliched right now, thouhg I don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie from the Turkey’s perspective. I know I have seen the chick still in his shell/doesn’t want to hatch before, but you’re not even on a rough draft yet so things will change. Also, almost everyone in America celebrates Thanksgiving so it’s something easily relatable to, but you put a new spin on it. I’d say that’s the on you should develop more.

The Alien idea is an interesting concept, but I don’t know where you want to go with it. I don’t really know what a Reptild or a Gray is, so that’s kind of confusing. Save the Earth or smething is also really vague, plus why would he want to save Earth at all? Trust me I know what it’s like to have a great concept, but the plot could be anything and there’s almost too much to do with it. I’ve had pitches shot down in classes because I went on just a concept before having a plot. Speaking form experience, you need to really have the overall plot down before you can begin. You should at the every least know where everything is going, because you’ll need to know how to get there.