South Park

Not sure if theres any South Park fans here but I started a topic. If there is who watches it, Whats your favorite character and favorite episode. My favorite character is Kenny because he always dies and is cool. My favorite episode is “Death” The one when Kyles grandpa want’s to die I also like “Cartman Land”. The character I am most like is Stan.

I actually love South Park! My favorite character is Randy (Stan’s Dad) cuz he just seems like all the ignorant, stupid people rolled up into one person and does all the weird things that are just really stupid but people do anyways. :laughing: As for favorite episode, hmmm, It’s hard to say, but if I had to choose, I’d say the one where Canada goes on Strike, mostly for the scene where they meet all the YouTube sensations. :laughing: I’d have to say that I’m most like Stan too in the sense that he’s kinda the voice of reason in the show.

Love South Park. I really like Kyle and Stan as they’re usually the characters that provide the satire for the show.

I think it’s amusing. Perverted sometimes, but amusing. :smiley: Always makes me laugh.

I seriously can’t choose an episode because there are many good ones! I like the more modern ones, the ones since around 2001, the early ones are kind of annoying…

My favorites are Cartmen, Kenny, Clyde, Al Gore, Randy, Jimbo… a lot more!

Screw you guys, I’m going home.

New episodes started this week. I for got to watch!

ellie-jessie-eve, they started this week? I thought they didn’t start till October 6

Ha, I forgot that I said that. No you’re right, I was just being confused. :blush:

lol, no problem :laughing:

I just watched the Facebook episode “You Have 0 Friends” and I think that’s one of my all time favorite episodes. It’s just so clever and the way they talk about facebook like it’s the most amazing thing in the whole world and that whole “I have more friends than you!” thing was funny 8D

I’m enjoying the new season so far! And I agree with mo, You have 0 Friends was a really clever episode!

You Have 0 Friends, The Ring, and Simpsons Already Did It are my three favorite episodes. Also, Cartoon Wars Part I and Cartoon Wars Part II. In the latter of those last two I mentioned, [spoil]Cartman wants to destroy Family Guy and Kyle follows him, but is trapped in a shed by Bart Simpson. [/spoil]
BEST EPISODE EVER!

Yes, yes, yes! The Cartoon Wars episodes were extremely clever, I agree! I thought that the South Park team did a good job making fun of Family Guy, they’re jokes in the Family Guy episode sounded exactly what would be on an episode of FG!

The Simpsons already did it is a classic one as well.

In fact, I like all the epiosdes after the movie came out. They really matured, and the episodes seemed to have a point or something to say about our culture. The first few seasons were more crude with more childish fart jokes. The show has really come a long way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm6MFYpWXtg Coon and Ctutulu our my heros. GO SOUTH PARK!!!

Haha, I’ve been enjoying the Coon/Ctutulu triology that’s been going on! I love their relationships mirrors the Dog and Kitten’s from the Looney Tunes “Feed the Kitty” (only with no murdering!)

South Park may be vulgar and a bit crude, but its jokes always have a point. In fact, they deserve praise for exposing the idiocy of modern life and all things wrong with contemporary America (as well as the solutions or debates, helpfully provided by Stan at the end of every episode).

Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show are hit-and-miss, but they lack the charm of The Simpsons, and some of the jokes are a bit cruel (or just simple pop-culture parodies).

thedriveintheater: You totally summed that all up perfectly, exactly what I think! South Park is the animated king of satire.

And for those of you that don’t know, apperently the creators of South Park are making a musical to be on Broadway called 'The Book of Mormon"

Sorry i double posted by accident my computer clicked submit twice sorry again. :blush:

I dont know the name of the episode but my favorite one is where the spoof whale wars and whenever theres a whale some chinese dudes scream WHALE :exclamation: and then they kill it and the funniest part was they were watching the sports team the dolphins play and out of nowhere the chinese come screaming and kill the whole football team also my favorite character is Kenny but i dont watch the show as much as i used to…

That is a pretty good episode YouAreAToy, and it was called Whale Wh**es, which is of course a spoof on the show Whale Wars.

Spoiler tag changed to asterix censor TDIT :slight_smile: