Do you like Winne the Pooh?

Most definitely :slight_smile:

To be honest, I’ve never seen a Winne the Pooh movie all the way through. I’ve only seen a little bit of the ones I’ve seen, and I don’t remember any of it. But I did grow up watching the cartoon during the 80’s and early 90’s. I enjoyed the show (especially the theme song). But out of all of Disney’s classic characters, he’s my least favorite.

I dodnt really remember it but i remember loving it! :smiley:

(looks around to make sure none of the kids from my school are watching) Yes…

YES, YES, YES!! My childhood from birth till about 3 consisted of one part Pooh and another Toy Story.

Yes. Definitely. It was my first obsession.

Winnie the Pooh was one of my first obsessions as well. I remember my aunt always got irritated how I always insisted on renting Pooh tapes when we were at the movie rental store or the library. :laughing:

When I was little, I had every single Pooh feature and TV episode on VHS. And, I still watched it on TV, too. 8D

I just rented all of them obsessively. :laughing: The only one I ever owned (and still own) is The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Oh, I love that one!! I wish the newest movie was longer, but it was still good.

I still haven’t seen it. :cry: Harry Potter is taking forever to get out of the theater.

That makes me so mad, I’m trying not to say how mad that makes me. :neutral_face:

I’m already kind of mad. :neutral_face: Hopefully we’ll get it later this week though, and then I just have to beg my mom to take me.

I hope so. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I loved the new movie, but I left feeling like it could’ve been a bit longer to be more satisfying. Still good though.

Heck yeah I like Winnie-the-Pooh! My favorite character is Rabbit.

When I was 4 we went to Disney world and there was this place where I met Tigger a Pooh. And they made a Celie sandwitch (as my mom called it) I Miss Disney! :smiley:

Celie: Aaw!

I love Winnie the Pooh, and it sticks out in my mind as my dad’s favorite Disney movie. I love everything about it, especially Piglet and Pooh. But who doesn’t? LD

You remmeber being there at age four? I went for the first time when I was five, and I barely remember it.

Yeah I have a pretty good memory… Except when I really need it, I’m talking about studying for my tests.