Pixar Planet

Do you care about your style?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Do you care about your style?

Postby Dazeled » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:15 am

I believe that in this matter, the hair is the most important and special care is needed for it.
Dazeled
Mutant Toy

Re: Do you care about your style?

Postby Boluker » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Every element of style is important, be it shoes or painted eyelashes
Boluker
Shark Bait

Postby Tenderness » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:57 pm

I completely agree with you, hair is the most important thing for me personally.
Tenderness
Mutant Toy

Postby NatanBricks » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:32 am

However, I believe that the hairstyle is the most important element of the style. A hairstyle, a hairstyle, or a haircut refers to styling hair, usually on a person's scalp. The hairstyle can be seen as an aspect of personal care, fashion, and cosmetics, although some hairstyles are also influenced by practical, cultural, and popular considerations. I just recently started doing it actively to look beautiful. http://captureyourbeauty.me/ helps me with this and, I am very grateful to them. They are real pros who make my hair varied and obedient, which I have always lacked so much
NatanBricks
Shark Bait

Postby grace526 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:22 am

I do care about my style. I used to look like a nerd because I didn't care about what I wear. I didn't have a fashion style. Until one day at a party, a bunch of girls was so mean to me because of my outfit. They called me a nerd. That's when I realized I must do something about my appearance. Luckily for me, I later came across this incredible post about the best fake designer bags. Since then, I got all my fashion advice from this lovely girl and started to regain confidence. Now I can look trendy and fashionable just like any other girl walking down the street.
grace526
Shark Bait

Postby swipka777 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:19 am

Yes, I really like to make a pretty hairstyle, to wear stylish cloth.
swipka777
Shark Bait

Postby InnesaSmith » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:21 am

I like to change my style sometimes. If I want to reduce my stress, I prefer to cut my hair. This time, I found a perfect solution at short haircuts for older women which is a perfect solution for me. I think that it is really helpful, and I can freely feel better after all. I was looking for the best option for me in order to look stylish and interesting.
InnesaSmith
Ant

Postby BillShiphr » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 am

My sister cares about her style much more than I do, and sometimes I think that even her eyelashes and nails are matching
BillShiphr
Mutant Toy

Postby GooseWashington » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:30 am

Haha isn't it cool though? I wish I could match my eyelashes to my nails, but they're all simple and boring. I've seen a girl on the street once that had red hair and long red fake lashes. I thought it looked really cool and I told her that. And it's incredible what people can come up with in terms of style nowadays.
GooseWashington
Mutant Toy

Return to Off-Topic