Pixar Planet

How to start a business?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

How to start a business?

Postby Encornto » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:06 am

I have a desire to open my own company. But I don't know how to start doing this. I don’t know what kind of capital is needed. I don't know much in this area. Who can help me with this?
Encornto

Re: How to start a business?

Postby UnTRo » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:57 pm

I understand your desire. Many people want to run the business themselves, rather than work for someone else. This is a natural desire. I know what to do. You can contact this service. They will help you create a business that you can run online. They will tell you all the details. You just need to follow the instructions and you will succeed.
UnTRo

Postby Greatta » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:33 pm

You also need to think about where to find good employees and how you can organize their work.
Greatta
Ant

Postby Kalio » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:42 am

Greatta wrote:You also need to think about where to find good employees and how you can organize their work.

It depends on what kind of business you want to create. I know several people who make good profits, have hundreds of clients and any employee. Now it's become more and more popular to use the services of outsourcing companies. I know that outsourced customer support, for example, is best solution for a hosting company or online store. This allows you to save money on setting up your call center (minus the cost of renting an office, equipping workplaces, regular salary for each employee) and getting professional and fast support for your clients. Also, not every business benefits from having a permanent employee. For example, why would you pay salary every month fot the designer if you need to redesign your site once in few years?
Kalio
Ant

Postby marinad777 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:00 am

This business will cost you a lot of nerves and energy, but if you succeed, you will begin to reap the fruits of your labor.
marinad777

Postby kristinella » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:04 am

Can you imagine how many people want to have their own business as well as you and ask this question? But not everyone will succeed. Because in 2020, technologies are so advanced that you need to be able to implement them in your business. And that's exactly what we help our clients do. Without the knowledge that we give, without our decisions, it is difficult to be a successful businessman, because not all directors know this or want to use it in their activities. And it is necessary. I'm talking about software and development, and what is progressive web app. Now there are many topics that are worth our attention.
kristinella

Return to Off-Topic