Sandy Hook

Today, a man went into the classroom where is mother was teaching, shot his mother, and all the kindergarden students in it, and apparently right before he killed the kids they shouted “We don’t wanna die, we just Christmas!” I think I’m going to go cry now :shake:

Horrific, it’s like the Columbine massacre all over again. Why do people do things like this? Just imagine how many parents and families have been affected by this, really depressing.

R.I.P to all the victims.

I went ahead and renamed this. 20 children died, 7 adults.

If we’re going to have a topic of this, I will warn, let’s stay away from finger pointing and politics! (I have a lot of opinion on this, but I’ll hold back).

But if anyone wants to say their feelings or send prayers, that’s fine.

This week is my rough, and I don’t even live there. But I haven’t been able to concentrate, and I have cried. Just reading about the funerals and obituaries. Very horrific situation. R.I.P and my thoughts are with the survivors, family, first responders, and citizens of Newtown.

It’s terribly sad, both this and what recently happened in China. :frowning: Thoughts and prayers to all of them. I’m so sad for those kids and parents that didn’t get to celebrate Christmas together this year… :cry:

I can’t even imagine. This time of the year especially will never be the same. I hope one day that the families find some sort of peace.