What is the Worst Thing You've Ever Done?

I think this is the right forum so here goes:
What is the worst thing you have ever done? The thing that could make people lose hope in humanity. The act that makes Cruella Deville look like an animal rights campaigner. The villainy that makes Scar look like a pussycat. The terror that makes Chick Hicks look like Prince Eric. Reveal your hidden shame. Reveal it. You know you want to.

I’ll start: The worst thing I’ve ever done was steal a cab off a 60-something year old lady. I was really in a hurry and I was going to miss a flight because my family were already at the airport. I know it’s bad but I didn’t have a choice! I’m sure guys have much worse things anyway. Tell me your stories, so we can gather together an army of pure… Evil!!! :smiling_imp:

I have farted in the middle of a meeting, but the good thing was they were singing but one person heard it. :imp:

So many things sir that would burn the eyes and ears of men through their skulls. And even then there are many as evil and more evil than I. :frowning:

The worst thing I’ve ever done… I HATE myself for it, but It was an accident.

My nan owns some finches, and I noticed one with a broken wing, so I opened the door to the avery to get it, as I was shutting the door to make sure they couldn’t get out, a minor bird flew in and started attacking me :open_mouth: I started screaming, as it was pecking my head really hard. Next thing I know, another minor bird flew in and started attacking me. I was about 7 and not experienced with being attacked by birds, I started flailing around, trying to shoo them away. I dropped the finch and it landed in some grass my nan had put in the avery so the finches could make nests… Instead of attacking me, they went for the little finch instead… I sat there with the poor little thing for about an hour, even though it was too late. :cry:

Probably just the fact that I’ve disrespected my mom before.

All of the times I did not respect my parents, too. I would really despise myself afterward and start setting all these punishments for myself. Thankfully, they’re the best parents I could ever have. It’s almost never been a problem with my mom but very few times, but many more times with my dad. And the older I got, the worse I felt because even if he was being completely unreasonable, I did not have it in me to dislike him. He’s my father, and he mostly does what he does because he wants something better for me than what he got. Luckily though, it’s not a regular thing, just those times once in a while where it’s hard to hold in what I think, but I still feel guilty about it afterward.

One time, I took a piece of chalk from a neighbor and kept it for myself. I drew on the streets with chalk when I was younger, but I never had purple, but my neighbor did. I thought, it’s just a small piece, no one will even know or care. And no one did find out, but I kind of cried because I felt so bad, enough that I never took anything from anyone again.

The worst thing I have ever done… Lets just say I forgive way to easily… And I trust people way to easy!

I’ve done things I’m not proud of before- like yelling and all and being generally immature- but mostly I’m guilty over the things I -DON’T- do.

Like say if i real life someone I know is being a bigoted chump and I don’t have the guts/energy to speak up against it.

It’s just a lot easier to call out people online I guess.

Though I mostly feel scared of speaking out if it’s homophobia/biphobia. People assume I’m straight. I’m not. Gender just doesn’t come into it with me.

And I’m terrified of that someone finding out. Even though well, obviously, I’m white and hate racist rants too so honestly they quite possibly wouldn’t MAKE that assumption and possibly just think I’m just too ~PC or whatever. But it’s still a fear of mine and it makes me feel sick and incredibly anxious whenever I try to call it out because of it.

I literally feel like I’m going to throw up I’m that terrified sometimes. So sometimes I don’t try and just give up. Especially since most will try to -defend- this sort of bigotry (but then most bigots will regardless- but then I’m unlikely to feel as drained or terrified to argue against it if it’s a different kind). I don’t want to sit there and have to listen to how people like me are disgusting and vile and need ‘fixing’ to be a part of a true and moral society while they probably think I’m just a ~misguided straight person brainwashed by the PC brigade.

It. Gets. Old.

It’s exhausting.

But sometimes that just feels like a crummy excuse.

/dang this is depressing.

The worst thing I’d ever done… well, I haven’t done something really earth-shattering, it’s more little things over the years that I’m guilty of such as unjustly being a jerk to my close friends and forgetting about important things. But if anything, I’ve learned from it.

The worst thing I’d ever done is being nice to the people that don’t deserve it.

You see, most people are nice. But some, some are poison. And I’m naturally light-hearted, thinking there’s good in everyone and giving everyone more than one chance to prove that… but some just don’t cut it. It took me way too long to realize this.

(But don’t worry, there’s only ever been one person in my life like this, and not anyone from here.)

^
I can find it difficult to hold grudges myself really. It’s not necessarily a -bad- thing perhaps but honestly I find it easy to forget past wrongs- but then they may end up doing it again, and boy do I remember then. It usually throws me though because I’m like “Oh yeah, I forget that on this particular issue at least you’re a terrible person. What a lovely reminder to get out of the blue.”

worst things of my life are more than i could remember, beating up guys, fighting with my brother, never caring for some one i should care, it was all opposite i use to do, earlier