Those Awesome Things

I read a blog that had one awesome thing posted everyday and I thought it would be fun to start a thread on here with the same idea. There’s a lot of awesome things in the world, but I think the most awesome things in life are the small things. Such as, “The awesome moment when your microwave cooks popcorn perfectly”. Things like that, so feel free to post those awesome things, sounds and feelings you love!

That awesome moment when you wake up and remember its Saturday

How about…

That awesome moment when you can perfectly speak in a different accent?

:laughing: When that happens I completely surprise myself!

The awesome sound of a can of soda being opened.

The awesome moment when you wake up and remember that your favorite cereal is awaiting you… :mrgreen:

There’s a similar bright-dot-dasher thread I resurrected in the Member’s Inc board (which is where this thread should be posted anyway): viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4067

Mods, should this be merged? Great idea though, Bonanna137!

Thanks! And I don’t mind if its merged!

That awesome moment when you walk past an automatic door on a hot day, and you’re hit with the nice, cool air when the door opens :smiley:

That awesome moment when you finally finish something long-worked on (like a drawing or a piece of poetry or prose), and people really like it.

The 1000 Awesome Things site? I love that site and the books that came from it. I’d love post a few of his that I really liked. But for now I’ll post one that I dont think he mentioned.

Going to bed and NOT having to set yer alarm for the next morning

life is going though bad time, nothing awesome is happening… but i am sure it will change soon

That awesome moment when the weather finally starts to feel cooler after a long hot summer :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to the fall as well. however, i would like it to be at least warm and sunny for 3 more weeks while I’m filming a movie.