Anyone here OCD towards anything?

Quite a a lot of people have OCD, and I was curious about things you guys might be OCD towards?

Me? Spelling. I go insane when someone spells the most basic word wrong, only basic words though.
Also, when people fail to use capital letters when its obvious they should. That also bugs me :confused:

I’ll be the first reply to this and say that I have experienced severe OCD. Alot of it has had a negative effect on me, causing me to have anxiety about things and look up stuff I don’t like looking up. Believe me, it’s alot worse than it sounds. It does have benefits though, like wanting everything to be well organised.

I have an OCD not to do anything unless there’s a strong point to doing it.

Excuse me, but what does the “OCD” stand for?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I hate how OCD is thrown around a lot, and a lot of people basically self-diagnose themselves with it.

I do have OCD. It came along with my depression and anxiety disorder in high school. OCD usually invovles being nervous about irrational things. For me, my parent’s bathroom window had to be opened. Something bad would happen if it wasn’t. I obsessed about it and always opened it whenever I left the house.

I’ve come along way, and am no longer on medication. However,I still get obsessive about things. Especially leaving my apartment. I will double check that the door is locked and the oven off an unhealthy amount of times. I’m getting better though.

Does being unable to shop for others due to bad wrapping skills count?

I cannot think of anything else on where I OCD right now.

Does it give you anxiety? Are you unable to shop because if your wrapping is so bad that it triggers panic attacks? OCD is an anxiety disorder.