Things you do intead of cleaning your room/the house.

I am sitting here on the weekend, supposed to be cleaning my room.
I abolutly hate it!!
It got me thinking of all the things I end up doing when im ment to be cleaning my room… and i was wondering what you guys do instead of cleaning…

Most of the times I end up messaging my friends or watching a movie ir just listening to music…

What do you do?

Definitely watching movies. And calling Glenn.

It seems that, the majority of the time I consider doing some “(insert season here) cleaning”, I suddenly crave a certain movie. And then by the time I’ve figured out which movie I want to watch, sometimes I end up reconsidering it and thinking about another movie and then I totally go crazy trying to make up my mind… and if I ultimately decide not to watch any of those movies, I just give up and get out the rubber gloves and lysol :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, and drawing! Same with drawing!

Haha! XD
Yeah, My room may not even be that messy but i can never get myself to actually want to do it.
Also. I HATE it when i FINALY get in the mood to clean my room, im just about to get up and start and my mum or dad say “Clean your room”… Then all previous thoughts on cleaning vanish and i no longer want to!

When I’m cleaning stuff up I always manage to find a cool book/magazine I forgot existed and thus I get distracted. :U

Mindlessly browsing Tumblr, or flipping through old books I manage to find even if they’re barely interesting.

Hanging out on this forum. :3

Usually, I would put on a Golden Girls DVD and start to clean my room. What usually ended up happening is that I would end up sitting down and watching every episode on the DVD. By the time it ends its late and all I wanna do is go to sleep. But about a month ago I said my room is in serious need of cleaning. It took me four of my off days to finish the job. I’m so proud of myself. This was something that I needed to do for YEARS! I’m proud to say that everything is clean. Even under my bed, behind my dresser and my closet!

Watch Pixar bonus features! Or to other Disney or DreamWorks or Blue Sky films you like, or to any other studio.

Um, play Scrabble…what else, um…