Nostalgia Critic-Is it right to nitpick?

I think its a good question to talk about:
[url]http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/39964-nostalgia-critic-is-it-right-to-nitpick[/url]

I saw that video today! I think it’s okay to nitpick to a point. But when it gets down to people complaining that the animation for Ariel or Belle varies from animator, or things changing position between shots, I think people need to go get a hobby.

In order for me to nitpick, the thing just has to scream to me right out of the scream. I like to think I don’t nitpick very much. I can’t go scouting for nitpicky things or else I’ll be wasting my time, personally.

It’s not like Nostalgia Critic is going to lessen his nitpicking either It’s kind of a thing of his. Frankly, I find the character’s nitpicking annoying in general. That being said, I am not all that bothered by Doug Walker as himself when he reviews or nitpicks a movie. That’s probably because his reactions seem normal for the most part. They’re not overdone and I like how genuine Doug’s videos are. When Nostalgia Critic nitpicks, I almost never find it funny or accurate (except sometimes), but when the actual Doug Walker explains problems, I am much happier to listen to what he has to say, and his points appear much more thought-out to me.

I agree. I do watch the NC videos, when I’m bored. But I genuinely enjoy Doug’s actual opinions, like his Avatar vlogs and his editorials such as Why all the Princess hate. I think he and his brother are actually quite smart. But the NC comedy is a very specific flavor.