Pixar Planet

Urgent Need of an Academic Writer!!

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Urgent Need of an Academic Writer!!

Postby Henry Davis » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 am

Dear Academic Writers,
I am a freelancer and I do web development. Recently I am working for a client who owns a school for which he wants to make an academic website to target his audience which is parents and students. So I am basically designing it and to some extent, I wrote a few words for the website and then I submitted it to the client, he was really amazed by the designs but for the content, he said he needs some strong and professional content related to academic schools because he wanted to be the direct competitor of one of the prestigious school here in London. So for his satisfaction, I took charge of finding some expert and professional academic writer with years of experience or essay writing service London, so that nothing goes wrong and we could save some time. So I request all the academic writers here to kindly email me with their quotation and portfolio.
My email is henrydavis4@gmail.com
Henry Davis

Re: Urgent Need of an Academic Writer!!

Postby Farton » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:51 am

Hello! I have been working and studying for several months now and I have absolutely no time. There are too many tasks in college, but I do not have time to do everything and I have to turn to professionals. I ask write my essay and they do it without any problems and in a short time. The coolest thing is that their price is very adequate!
Farton
Shark Bait

Return to Off-Topic