-Avenue Q
-The Drowsy Chaperone
-Mary Poppins
-The Lion King
-Once
-Motown
-Mothers and Sons

YES!

Oh my god, yes i love broadway shows and musicals (as a drama major and an actor myself) I’'ve litteraly seen, read, and performed in over a hundred shows. but stuff i’ve seen off the top of my head:

Les Mis
Wicked
Newsies
Spider Man
Motown
Memphis
Peter and the Star Catcher
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Wizard of Oz
kinky Boots
West Side Story
Once
Hands on a Hard Body
Annie
Guys and Dolls
Peter Pan
Anything Goes
Dames At Sea

I’m also a Performing Arts major and actor. I’m interested to hear what you thought of Cat (I’m assuming you saw the revival with James Earl Jones), Hardbody, Starcatchers, Once, and Motown. Motown was my third favorite and Once was my least favorite of the ones I’ve seen.

You’re a performing arts major and an actor too? Holy god! High Five! :exclamation:
That’s so awesome! (I’ll admit my niche is more into TV/Film acting, but I did start with musicals and stage, so it’ll always have a place in my heart)

Anyways, I didn’t see the reveal with James Earl Jones. I saw with scarlett johansson. I thought it was good. Well acted, It was strange seeing Scarlett on stage when i am used to see her on the screen, but she was good.

Hands on a Hardbody was a uniquely done musical. You know, last one to take their hands off the truck gets to keep it. I thought it could’ve been done better. It was interesting to see them play with a truck on stage, so many possibilities and dangers if not careful.

Peter and the Starcatchers BY FAR my most favorite play I’ve ever seen. It had a combination of everything. The story was entertaining and compelling. And due that it was the origin sotry of Peter Pan, it had some personal and emotional connection to it. I never laughed so hard and so many times than i did watching starcatchers. I was blown away.

Once was ok. All my friends thought it was brilliant, but when I saw it, i tohught it was ok. I loved how they played music live on the stage, and the music was grand. But other than that, nothing really stuck out for me.

Motown, i saw it on opening week. I loved the music, the choreography was unbelieveable! So awesome. (I even had a workshop with their choreographer). I felt it was a litttle long. They tried to cram so many motown classic songs into one musical, Even with them cut and edited, it felt kind of long. But it was still wonderful. (Also, little Michael Jackson FTW)

Oh man, I’ve seen a lot.

The only two I’ve seen by professional casts are Les Miserables and The Book of Mormon.

Others: RENT, Wizard of Oz, Jesus Christ: Superstar, Miss Saigon, Avenue Q, The Phantom of the Opera, Aladdin, A Chorus Line, Lord of the Rings (Actually West End), Fiddler on the Roof, Bye Bye Birdie, My Fair Lady,

Those are just the ones I remember from the top of my head.

I was always wanting to see a Broadway show, and last fall I finally got to do so when my mom took me to see Wicked when it was on tour. Now i’m dying to see more. :smiley:

Wicked is such a popular musical, but I actually never saw it until 2 years ago when i saw it for the first time. It was really, really good. And the best part was afterwards, i got a backstage tour from one of the dancers.

My sister did see Wicked once a couple of years back, while she was on her honeymoon in New York.

Never saw Wicked, and I’ve only listened to two songs on the soundtrack.

Yesterday I saw Something Rotten and Hand to God.

Hamilton is on Broadway, and I am dieing to see it. I’m thankful that NPR is streaming the whole musical though.

In June I saw Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

Yes, living in NYC and being a fan, I’ve seen many Broadway and off Broadway shows.