Jurassic World

I’m really looking forward to this movie, too. I either was too young or didn’t exist at the time of the other movies’ theatrical releases (though I did see the 3D rerelease), so I’m excited to see one in theaters.

My brother and I watched Jurassic Park 1 for the first time a few days ago and loved it. Our favorite parts were the scenes with Dennis Nedry (Wayne Knight’s hilarious character) and we’re going to watch 2 tonight. On Thursday, we’re going to watch 3 and on Friday we’re going to see Jurassic World in theaters. I got a free ticket with the set I bought so we’ll only have to pay for one ticket which is cool.

The sad thing is that I have still never, ever seen Jurassic Park. :laughing: My friends are excited for this one so I’m excited for it for their sake, but I’m not at all acquainted with the franchise. Maybe I should be…

Last week I went to a Dairy Queen downtown and their “Blizzard of the Month” was called “Jurassic Smash”…I ate one and it was sooooo delicious! (And there was a sign on the menu which says “Jurassic World Headquarters” on it.)

Yep, I ate a promo food item which wasobviously named after the movie! 8D

My mom and I just went to see it yestereday and we really enjoyed it. I liked it almost as much as the original (keep in mind I haven’t gotten around to seeing the sequels). I don’t want to spoil anything but I would highly recommend it.

I’m looking forward to this as well. I’m going to find some time to see it.

I just recently watched the movie Jurassic World and needless to say, it was EXCELLENT… From the beginning to the end, there was enough action, and surprisingly, a lot of humor to find in between the action scenes.