Pixar Planet

information about the child's whereabouts

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

information about the child's whereabouts

Postby sakido » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:15 pm

I often read news reports. There are many situations that shock me
I fear for my children.
I'm looking for a program that I can install on the kids' phone and know where they are. I will be grateful for your feedback and recommendations
sakido
Ant

Re: information about the child's whereabouts

Postby malikka » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:24 am

There are special watches that can help you. But the cost of such watches is high.
Maybe you should talk to your child.
malikka
Ant

Postby fomoti » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:50 am

I recommend you to study keylogger for android https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html
It's a simple program that will help you. This program is very simple installed on the phone and you will know where your children, with whom they communicate and where they are.
fomoti
Ant

Postby tinkad » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:47 am

this is a very hot topic. Many parents worry about their children
tinkad
Ant

Postby ofrada » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:18 am

To track the location of my children and find out information from phones, I installed a mobile tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com/ . This is a simple application that allows you to do a lot of things from home through a registered account, including viewing text messages, internet activity, and photo sharing.
ofrada
Ant

Postby LilLillo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello. Don't worry so much. Just protect your kid with special spy app for mobile phone.
LilLillo
Mutant Toy

Postby Memonter » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:45 pm

LilLillo wrote:Hello. Don't worry so much. Just protect your kid with special spy app for mobile phone.

Hey man. Yeah, I agree with you. As for me it is not a big problem, there are a lot of decisions. Just try to search special apps for kid phones. Personally we have been using Cocospy(check this) for a long time, works really good. This app provides all necessary features and protection.
Memonter
Shark Bait

Postby AlexWilliams » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:55 pm

malikka wrote:There are special watches that can help you. But the cost of such watches is high.
Maybe you should talk to your child.

You can find cheaper ones on Amazon
AlexWilliams
Ant

Postby Heatherwal » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:53 am

There are a great deal of such softwares, the most important thing is to choose a secure one, so not anyone would be able to track your kid. The sole purpose of tuch apps are to keep your kids safe and using some sketchy apps is doing the exact opposite. Personally I've been using a free phone number tracker for locating the strange calls that my kid has been receiving and from then on I also installed such a tracking app to make sure he is safe when he is not answering my calls.
Heatherwal
Shark Bait

Postby abragred » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 am

Heatherwal wrote:There are a great deal of such softwares, the most important thing is to choose a secure one, so not anyone would be able to track your kid. The sole purpose of tuch apps are to keep your kids safe and using some sketchy apps is doing the exact opposite. Personally I've been using a free phone number tracker for locating the strange calls that my kid has been receiving and from then on I also installed such a tracking app to make sure he is safe when he is not answering my calls.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks!
abragred
Ant

Return to Off-Topic