Pixar Planet

What's about online dating?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

What's about online dating?

Postby Karter00 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:26 pm

online dating can be tedious and time consuming but it's the best way to meet someone as it's the only place an average looking guy could get 2/3 dates in a good week
Share opinions, what's your current status? What's your opinion on this topic?
Karter00
Ant

Re: What's about online dating?

Postby Stranger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:24 am

hi. dating sites or apps sometimes help and sometimes not... however, I guess it depends on person, so if a man is ready to date - then it's okey and he will date a lot of times even without help of dating sites or apps...
Stranger
Ant

Postby brainstorm21 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:49 am

Karter00 wrote:online dating can be tedious and time consuming but it's the best way to meet someone as it's the only place an average looking guy could get 2/3 dates in a good week

Hey, dating time consuming depends on a person, because, for example my friend from Australia uses this Australia Singles dating app, and has about 5 dates in average weekly. Frankly speaking he is a ladies ' man, that's why he has so many datings, but in contrary, I use the same app and I'm not so lucky because I have only 2-3 dates a week, however, I don't rush to have a lot of women, simply I search for that single woman I will love till my end...
brainstorm21
Ant

Postby Stranger » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:24 pm

brainstorm21 wrote:
Karter00 wrote:online dating can be tedious and time consuming but it's the best way to meet someone as it's the only place an average looking guy could get 2/3 dates in a good week

Hey, dating time consuming depends on a person, because, for example my friend from Australia uses this Australia Singles dating app, and has about 5 dates in average weekly. Frankly speaking he is a ladies ' man, that's why he has so many datings, but in contrary, I use the same app and I'm not so lucky because I have only 2-3 dates a week, however, I don't rush to have a lot of women, simply I search for that single woman I will love till my end...

You won't find that lady on a dating site
Stranger
Ant

Postby Mr.Flik » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:12 pm

When last time did you have an affair you weren't ashamed to tell your dudes about? Life seems to boring and you bogged down in routine? What if I tell there's a site that can spice up your life? Read benaughty reviews on wizzlove.com and sign up.
Mr.Flik

Postby Sien » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:17 pm

I can say for all the guys now. The Internet has made dating a lot easier. Do you agree? I don’t need hundreds of useless dates now. I just find that girl whose interests coincide with mine..It seems to me that I'm ready for marriage and the birth of children.
Sien
Ant

Postby SimonSmith » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Sien wrote:I can say for all the guys now. The Internet has made dating a lot easier. Do you agree? I don’t need hundreds of useless dates now. I just find that girl whose interests coincide with mine..It seems to me that I'm ready for marriage and the birth of children.

What do you think of Russian brides? Several of my friends married girls from Russia and are very pleased. I still doubt and look at the profiles - https://ladadate.com/russian-brides They are all very beautiful and modest. This is so unusual for me after New York dating. No scandals, no feminism. I guess I'll get married too soon)))
SimonSmith
Ant

Return to Off-Topic