Pixar Planet

How to get fashion designing degree?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

How to get fashion designing degree?

Postby norajack » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:53 am

It's been tough for me to complete college studies but with the support of god and well wishes of my families finally done with it positively. Now moving on next step and seeking to get a degree of fashion designing because I have a dream to do a business of custom made leather jackets reason I am addicted of leather jackets that why my wardrobe is filled with all type of jackets. Before achieve all my dreams have to pass through with complete process means to cover 4 years studies after that possible for me to a great fashion designer just need to know which university providing a course of fashion designing.
norajack

Re: How to get fashion designing degree?

Postby MaximilianIV » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am

Getting this degree you will inevitably face some obstacles such as essays. Most of my friends solved this problem with paperap.com this is a huge base of absolutely free essays where students can find their topics.
MaximilianIV
Ant

Re: How to get fashion designing degree?

Postby dibiya » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:58 am

From your blog, I came to know about the pace where i codul get good education fro fashion designing. I think I could have your services printer driver issues. I wish to know about your teaching staffs and education details. Update your blog.
dibiya
Ant

Return to Off-Topic