Pixar Planet

gimbals for mirrorless cameras

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

gimbals for mirrorless cameras

Postby brainstorm21 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello everyone! Just curious if anyone is engaged into photography because I would like to ask you what do you use to take a much qualitative photos? Just need a gimbal to try, but don't know what to buy...

Yeaaa.. X-T3 weather sealed.. I owned used X-T1 and used for traveling.. Small and compact with kitlens n 35mm...really good film simulation..
*sorry out of topic

(p.s. what mirrorless camera i get? A6000 vs A6400)
brainstorm21
Ant

Re: gimbals for mirrorless cameras

Postby Demixl » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:16 am

Hey buddy, whatever camera you'll get, I think they're both good. I for example'm using Sony A6000 but this only because I simply bought its before, I read reviews about both , not see big difference in performance. I don't think you'll see much difference, unless you're super Pro Photographer, but in that case, you wouldn't be asking for advice, am I right ))? But I can say for sure that there is a difference between shooting with a stabilizer and without , and trust me buddy the difference is very huge. For A6000 I can advise this https://gimbalgarage.com/best-gimbals-for-mirrorless-cameras/. Just check it before you choose a camera. Think this will be useful information for you. Cheers!
Demixl
Ant

Return to Off-Topic