Pixar Planet

The best tour company to Kilimanjaro summit? Help please!!

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

The best tour company to Kilimanjaro summit? Help please!!

Postby Opendio » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello folks! :geek:

Planning a Kilimanjaro summit and still unsure which company to book with ;-o I have received quotes from several companies;
Price range is from $1932 (Machame route, Standard package) to $1950. I seem to be rooting for the first one. Have you ever used them or do you know anyone who has? Which is the best company you would recommend? Are the prices above fair and reasonable? Please help me to make a sensible choice so as not to regret. Thank you very much in advance. The trip is planned to be in January - mid-February!
TYIA
Opendio

Re: The best tour company to Kilimanjaro summit? Help please!!

Postby Stranglor » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Sometimes the price would not be the factor but the services behind. We just came back home 3 days ago from Tanzania...
We had a good trip but felt cheated a few times ! On safari we payed far more than others whom we eventually were sharing a jeep with !!!! On this trip we were put together with a lady who booked her Machame route 6 days at Uhuru trekking for $ 1000. It really depends on what is included in the package. Next time we're gonna choose another tour operator :(
Stranglor

Postby Opendio » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Stranglor wrote:Sometimes the price would not be the factor but the services behind. We just came back home 3 days ago from Tanzania...
We had a good trip but felt cheated a few times ! On safari we payed far more than others whom we eventually were sharing a jeep with !!!! On this trip we were put together with a lady who booked her Machame route 6 days at Uhuru trekking for $ 1000. It really depends on what is included in the package. Next time we're gonna choose another tour operator :(

Completely agree with your idea about the service and the price. Actually I mean that if you pay sb they should have great value for money! On a trip I don't want to think about money at all ) I'm travelling to get new emotions, to recharge my inner batteries so to say ) which tour operator are you going to choose this time if it's not a secret :D and which 1 did you choose previous time?
Opendio

Postby Stranglor » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Opendio wrote:
Stranglor wrote:Sometimes the price would not be the factor but the services behind. We just came back home 3 days ago from Tanzania...

Completely agree with your idea about the service and the price. Actually I mean that if you pay sb they should have great value for money! On a trip I don't want to think about money at all ) I'm travelling to get new emotions, to recharge my inner batteries so to say ) which tour operator are you going to choose this time if it's not a secret :D and which 1 did you choose previous time?

I can't say the name of my previous tour operator so as not to make them black PR, but at the moment I'm inclined to choose the Altesa company as my next travel company :idea: Here they are https://en.altezza.travel/. In Tanzania we met lots of tourists from the USA who used this firm's services. And they were absolutely satisfied. I asked about 10-12 ppl. By the way I also plan to travel to Tanzania in January. Maybe we could meet up there ) email me please stranglorjohn@gmail.com I know lots of interesting places in Tanzania 8)
Stranglor

Postby RachelBrown » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:24 am

We provide the chance to spice up up your career and confidence level by passing the test with the assistance of AZ-101 certification from on-line exam homework and simply AZ-101 certification.
AZ-300 exam dumps
AZ-300 exam dump
AZ-101 exam questions
AZ-101 practice test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFM-8k1S6E
RachelBrown

Return to Off-Topic