Pixar Planet

Fav travel destinations

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Fav travel destinations

Postby MaximilianIV » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:20 pm

What are your favourite travel destinations? Last five years I spend my vacation in Spain but I am a bit tired of it obviously because I already visited all the interesting places so now I am in search of something new. Never been to the United States but it doesn't seem to be that interesting. Norway or something would be a good idea if it weren't that cold there. I already visited a most of Asian countries and basically, I don't have that many options left and I am really stuck. So, any suggestions?
MaximilianIV
Mutant Toy

Re: Fav travel destinations

Postby Gensel » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:00 am

The United States isn't that interesting? Seriously? There are tons of places to visit. By the way, strangely that you didn't mention the UK. On this link you'll see that heathrow arrivals are very frequent because millions of people visit London every year. Maybe it's a good travel destination for you?
Gensel

Postby Sally45 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:20 am

I love Europe. Each city there is stunning and have a lot of places to visit
Sally45

Postby Sien » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:13 am

MaximilianIV wrote:What are your favourite travel destinations? Last five years I spend my vacation in Spain but I am a bit tired of it obviously because I already visited all the interesting places so now I am in search of something new. Never been to the United States but it doesn't seem to be that interesting. Norway or something would be a good idea if it weren't that cold there. I already visited a most of Asian countries and basically, I don't have that many options left and I am really stuck. So, any suggestions?

You didn't specify what kind of vacation you prefer. People are divided into two types - hotel tourists and travelers. If you are from the latter category, then I recommend that you pay attention to Canada. Take for yourself a small backpack for independent walks - https://10luggage.com/best-picnic-backpacks/ This will contain all the necessary things for a 4-hour walk. There is very beautiful nature, many national parks. You can stay at the hotel and find the most interesting places.
Sien
Shark Bait

Postby Folk » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 am

I enjoy traveling. This is the point of living for me. I’ve visited too many countries already .. usually I rent a tesla and after landing I travel by car , so I can see more sights and it’s faster than by taxi or bus.
Folk
Ant

Postby mason4 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 pm

I like to travel a lot and my favourite destinations are mostly in Asia. However, I have some top favourites and one of them are Historical tours of Uzbekistan from Canaan travel. The company provides with really good packages and the cuntry itself is completely beautiful.
mason4

Postby lizmcconel » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:31 pm

I like to travel far away. I am going to Ukraine this month. What about hotel lviv? Can anyone recommend?
lizmcconel
Ant

Postby Dazeled » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Hello. I like to travel. But I like to visit places where you can not only watch architecture and sights, but also have a good rest. I was advised by rigastagweekend service, they organize fascinating tours with many entertainment programs. I like it, to relax after work.
Dazeled
Ant

Postby Aliza111 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:55 am

There are a lot of travel destinations that are favorite for everyone. You need to do is only search for the best travel sites that can provide you the tour of any place. We provide you some attractive vacation packages which will be helpful for your tour.
Aliza111

Postby Gavanauma » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:39 am

I worked in elementary school that was pretty good one I heard my name being called kids playing around things moving doors locking. And i could recommend you to check halfway river hot springs.
Gavanauma
Ant

Postby Stavensmith » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Sally45 wrote:I love Europe. Each city there is stunning and have a lot of places to visit

Me Second I love to travel to Europe...

Traveling discount codes
Stavensmith

Postby GOAbeach » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:17 pm

The calm seaside area of Majorda Beach gives it a feel of 1 of these hidden beaches in Goa. Having a mythological connection with Lord Rama, Majorda is also a foodie’s paradise. Baga Beach Goa It is thought that Lord Rama became introduced to this seaside whilst he changed into kidnapped in his early life days. Legends additionally say Majorda Beach is in which Lord Rama came at the same time as seeking out Goddess Sita. It is one of the most beautiful locations to go to in South Goa.
GOAbeach

Postby kleverin » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm

I like Europe
kleverin
Ant

Postby traveltipsguides » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:34 am

I really liked reading your post! Very high quality Travel Guide and useful information. With such a valuable blog I believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines.
traveltipsguides

Postby LillyDaplyn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:42 am

LillyDaplyn
Ant

Next

Return to Off-Topic