Pixar Planet

replica Off-White

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

replica Off-White

Postby linchao » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:45 am

Packer x adidas Consortium ZX Torsion "Mega Violet" - JustFreshKicks Packer Shoes in New Jersey is celebrating its home state this month replica Yeezys , with a little help from adidas Consortium. Following their limited edition release of the ZX9000 last week, the two dropped another pair this week, the “Mega Violet” ZX Torsion. Packer is on a roll with adidas, after the successful release of their surprise Ultraboost earlier this year, the retailer is back to work with the Consortium team on a string of projects to celebrate their home state of New Jersey. Last week’s release flipped the famous ZX9000 in a “Meadow Violet” color scheme, while the latest drop sees the team crafting their own take on the most recent ZX replica Air Jordan , the ZX Torsion. Titled “Mega Violet”, the new look pits the silhouette in a dark color scheme with eye-catching vibrant purple mesh underlays. This look uses the same suede accents as the ZX9000, continuing the theme of celebrating Packer’s New Jersey home.PACKER SHOES X ADIDAS CONSORTIUM ZX TORSION “MEGA VIOLET” RELEASE INFORMATIONPacker and adidas Consortium’s latest collaboration, the ZX Torsion “Mega Violet”, released today, October 12th replica Off-White , 2019. The stealthy colorway is still available in a variety of sizes via packershoes.com retailing for $150. Check out the promo images below for a better look, and stay tuned to JustFreshKicks for more adidas Consortium release news.African Appreciation: DJ Snake's Latest Pardon My… - Sneaker Freaker DJ Snake’s label Pardon My French have teamed up with Mizuno for a special Africa-inspired collection, featuring a vibrant Wave Rider 1. A celebration of African cultures, the colours in the capsule range from blacks and oranges to blues and whites, all underpinned with a bright yellow canvas. Using the sunsets of the savannah as a muse, the eye-catching patterns pay tribute to African fabric artisans. Dropping alongside the Wave Rider will be a full tracksuit – DJ Snake’s outfit of choice when on stage.‘We are currently in an era where fashion puts a lot of emphasis on travel and the mix of cultures replica Balenciaga , so we took the choice to pay tribute to the African continent with a colourful design inspired by clothing that I also love to wear and which also allows us to put forward a culture rich in inspiration for everyone, whether in music or ready-to-wear apparel,’ says DJ Snake.The Pardon My French x Mizuno capsule releases on September 20 in Paris at Pardon My French. We’ll be sure to let you know if they drop globally.
linchao
Shark Bait

Return to Off-Topic