Pixar Planet

What is a vpn软件 connection?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

What is a vpn软件 connection?

Postby tatka » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:32 pm

What is a VPN connection?
Many people, when faced with this abbreviation, ask: VPN – what is it and why is it necessary? This technology makes it possible to create a network connection on top of another. Works in MON in several modes:

node-network;
network-the network;
node-to-node.
Organizing a private virtual network at network levels allows you to use TCP and UDP protocols. All data that passes through computers is encrypted. This is an additional protection for your connection. There are many examples that explain what a VPN connection is and why you need to use it. This issue will be covered in detail below.
tatka
Ant

Re: What is a vpn软件 connection?

Postby Planeta » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:54 am

Security is a core VPN feature. All data from client computers passes through the Internet to the VPN server. Such a server can be located on a large
distance from the client computer, and the data on the way to the organization’s network passes through
equipment of many providers.
Planeta

Postby Garik » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:17 am

we can access a blocked site, service or even application. Let's say some game on Google Play is not available in our country. Using a VPN, we can make Google “think” that we use the Internet from the USA, Australia, Japan, etc., thereby circumventing the restrictions that hinder us.
Garik

Postby torka » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Of course, it's not just VPN services that provide relative security. Some use anonymizers, proxy servers, and the TOR browser. But sooner or later, most agree that these methods lose out in comparison with VPN. Anonymizers can only hide the IP address, but not encrypt the data. Proxy servers and the TOR browser store session logs and often transmit the user's IP address to the target site. In addition, connecting through a proxy significantly reduces the connection speed, and working on the Internet becomes simply impossible.
vpn软件
Against this background, the advantages of VPN become obvious, and the number of subscribers to virtual networks is growing.
torka
Ant

Postby Garik » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:38 pm

The principle of VPN on mobile devices is very similar to the VPN client. The only difference is that you need to download and install the VPN application on your device. This is usually done through iTunes or Google Play.
If the VPN service provider does not have its own mobile client, it provides you with manual instructions for setting up the connection.
Garik

Postby Planeta » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Some VPN services specifically limit the speed so that the client switches to a paid tariff. Others simply can’t work quickly because of the large number of connections.
Some VPN services are paid. Despite the low price (up to $ 5 per month), some people do not want to pay extra money. Although there are also free VPNs, they have problems.
Planeta

Postby tawapon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Thanks for the thread! I was breaking my head :D
tawapon

Postby Sanford12 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:20 am

Thanks for sharing the details of what a VPN connection is here. This is great for me, and I am sure that the it companies near me will appreciate it when I tell them about this. Although, I am quite sure they'll already know this.
Sanford12

Return to Off-Topic