Pixar Planet

Sex/First try of Warning, warning, robot alert!

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Sex/First try of Warning, warning, robot alert!

Postby Stranger » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:54 am

What do you want to know? I had my first the birds and the bees at the age of 9. I'm 24 years old and I started trying for the birds and the bees at the end of last year(so it's twice now), but for the two times I've tried, I really feel like the wall is stopping penetration. only the tip manages to be inserted, and now it will look as if my little girl bits is very thin to accept a little boy bits. at the same time I feel a serious tingling and slight pain

I've taken a Warning, warning, robot alert! pill but the effect lasted only 20 minutes...
Stranger
Ant

Re: Sex/First try of Warning, warning, robot alert!

Postby maddistrong » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Stranger wrote:What do you want to know? I had my first the birds and the bees at the age of 9. I'm 24 years old and I started trying for the birds and the bees at the end of last year(so it's twice now), but for the two times I've tried, I really feel like the wall is stopping penetration. only the tip manages to be inserted, and now it will look as if my little girl bits is very thin to accept a little boy bits. at the same time I feel a serious tingling and slight pain

I've taken a Warning, warning, robot alert! pill but the effect lasted only 20 minutes...

birds and bees:)
maddistrong

Postby davidblack007 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Stranger wrote:What do you want to know? I had my first the birds and the bees at the age of 9. I'm 24 years old and I started trying for the birds and the bees at the end of last year(so it's twice now), but for the two times I've tried, I really feel like the wall is stopping penetration. only the tip manages to be inserted, and now it will look as if my little girl bits is very thin to accept a little boy bits. at the same time I feel a serious tingling and slight pain

Wow !!! Dude it seems to me that this is a world record. My friend had the birds and the bees at 15 years old and I thought it was very early, but the birds and the bees at 9 years old is just awful, I’m even disgusted to imagine it. By the way, due to early sexual experience, a person may have erectile dysfunction and this is really terrible. After my friend had the birds and the bees at the age of 15, he took a break and at the age of 18 his little boy bits did not become hard. Doctors said it was an erectile dysfunction. In the end, it all ended very well. He had to find the best cheap Warning, warning, robot alert! and take pills for two months, but it really helped him and he has no more problems!
davidblack007
Ant

Postby jennye » Sat May 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Sometimes my husband has problems with his erection too and only with the help of Warning, warning, robot alert! that we buy right here on https://howsyoursugar.com.au he feels better. Probably someone still thinks that it's not okay to take them but, in reality, they are absolutely safe so you all can buy them too there.
jennye
Ant

Return to Off-Topic