Pixar Planet

Do you think CBD oil is safe for health?

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Do you think CBD oil is safe for health?

Postby Greatta » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:00 am

Do you think CBD oil is safe for health? Does this affect short-term memory?
Greatta
Ant

Re: Do you think CBD oil is safe for health?

Postby Kalio » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:53 am

I know that CBD is often used in treatment, such as eating disorders, during depression, or even during cancer treatment. I know that it's a good pain reliever, and it's also a natural sedative. Since THC is less than 0.3%, CBD is considered a non-psychoactive substance. If you read the CBD news, you will find a lot of information about the properties of this substance, but as far as I know there is no reason to believe that the CBD can be dangerous to health.
Kalio
Ant

Postby Gavanauma » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:01 am

Health and medicine is one of those that benefited from science and technology. There are now drugs that can cure or prevent diseases such as heart attack, urinary tract infection, lung cancer, and many others like https://hivprep.org/what-is-truvada-for-prep/ .
Gavanauma
Ant

Postby Slooon » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:55 pm

I think no. Smoking weed is much more harmful for your brain.
Slooon
Ant

Postby Memonter » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:39 pm

Greatta wrote:Do you think CBD oil is safe for health? Does this affect short-term memory?

Good day. I know that cbd is 100% natural and safe product for health. That's why it is legal in almost all states. But still you should pay attention on cbd dosage which you take and concentration of the product. Be careful with this!
Memonter
Ant

Postby Karolina23232 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Thank you, this information really helped me.
Karolina23232

Postby Folk » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am

I'm rather sure that it is safe for our health because I use it sometimes either and before I had a weak immune system so I was looking for good vitamins to take to make it better and stronger . Suddenly I just came across lots of feedbacks about CBD oil , people say only positive things about that, you can check it out and see page that I'm not lying . People use it and they say that it helps them to overcome all health difficulties.
Folk
Ant

Postby sophiaisabella » Mon May 18, 2020 6:36 am

Greatta wrote:Do you think CBD oil is safe for health? Does this affect short-term memory?

Yes, CBD products are safe for health, these have only a positive effect on our body. Many people ask the CBD related questions so, I would like to share a link to reduce the confusion about CBD. Visit: https://cbdvapegenius.net/blog/cbd-faq/
sophiaisabella

Postby Peterfox » Tue May 19, 2020 10:43 am

Everyone has to deal with this problem one day, and so do I. I found a way out with this best CBD oil here. At first, I didn't think it could help me, but my doctor said it doesnt hurt your health and it could really help. So I tried it and it really helped me. You can get it over there and be sure it is the high quality one!
Peterfox
Ant

Postby James92gamer » Fri May 22, 2020 9:08 am

CBD is untested. If it comes from a trusted source, it certainly won't hurt you.
James92gamer

Postby Aeet » Sat May 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Can't recommend these guys enough, very informative https://www.fullcirclehemp.com
Aeet

Return to Off-Topic