Pixar Planet

Video Games

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Video Games

Postby Sien » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:42 am

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Sien
Ant

Postby Sien » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 am

Lmaomen1 wrote:I went to buy The Sims 3 yesterday and the shop had sold out! And at £35, it's definitely a pricey game. Hopefully it's worth it, though I've heard from a lot of people that it's full of glitches at the moment and you need a really top-spec computer to run it well, which is annoying.

I can understand a lot but why you play Sims if there is, for example, Apex? It always struck me)) I have been playing PS4 for many years and I will never get tired of it.
Sien
Ant

Postby SimonSmith » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:08 am

Sien wrote: I can understand a lot but why you play Sims if there is, for example, Apex? It always struck me)) I have been playing PS4 for many years and I will never get tired of it.

You are too strict on people. It always seemed to me that the gaming community is more tolerant of any options. I like the CS but I don't consider myself the highest link in evolution. By the way, are you using Customize PS4 Controller? I tried and I can confirm that it’s a really cool thing. They say that it is even made of more durable plastic. Want a duel online? You can test your reaction.
SimonSmith
Ant

Postby milliecollier » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am

Is there any bug story franchise game?
A likes cartoons and F1
https://hungarian-grand-prix.com/
milliecollier

Postby CoreyJ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 am

I recently found a game similar to Ralph, cool
CoreyJ

Postby CoreyJ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:55 am

Games are good, I often hang in games, and while I have fun with SLR, a very cool game, virtual reality can overshadow ordinary reality
CoreyJ

Previous

Return to Off-Topic