• Orange
  • Purple
  • Brown
  • Gray
  • Black
  • White
  • Pink

0 voters

I’m surprised that no one has made a poll on this yet. Too basic, perhaps? Hmm.

My favorite color is purple. What about you? :wink:

– Mitch

I’ve tried narrowing down my favourite colour before, but I just can’t do it. Every colour sends a different message. I like pastel colours to look at, but more subdued colours to wear (except black.) So I guess my choice would be rainbow. =D

When I was a kid, loved the color orange. But in the past 3 or 4 years, I’ve really enjoyed blue. So I guess that’s my new favorite. :slight_smile: (Although the smoothish white color of Eve is pretty cool, too. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Mine is purple!! For many reasons.

And I’ve only just realized that my sig and av are purple. :laughing:

I love so many colors, and for the same reason as rachelcakes1985’s. Seriously, it’s really difficult to choose. :frowning:

I think I’ll go with white/black. Neat, smooth, and stylish.

Orange! And no, I do not support UT.

I’m pretty surrounded by orange. Literally. My room is painted orange. So is my car, cell phone, watch, coat, and various shirts I have.

I picked red. I’ve always liked red since I was around five. It’s also my graduation class color.

Actually if white and black were made into separate options, then I’d probably vote for white because it’s pure, it’s a clean slate and it compliments every other colour.

Are you sure you don’t support the Chudley Cannons? :wink:

Rachel - Would you like me to divide the “Black/White” option as two individual selections?

– Mitch

Nah, it’s all about the Holyhead Harpies. Just that I live in Tennessee so many people assume I’m a UT fan.

I like the three colours that I have defined as ‘Randall colours’. Yes, I’m being serious, shush. :laughing:

My three favourite colours are purple, light blue and lime green. I tend to wear very bright colours most of the time, green the most, but I’d say that purple is my ultimate favourite colour. I also like a bit of shocking pink, but that’s not a Randall colour (aside from the tips of his fronds, maybe? Though that’s a much softer pink.)

My favorite color is definitely blue, especially sky blue. But I also love turquoise, green, yellow and purple.

I have 3 favorite colors: Red, Blue, and Violet. It is really hard for me to pick my favorite, but if I had to, I go with either blue or red.

I’m gonna go with black, but I do like purple…

Purple is in ze lead! :sunglasses:

My favorite color is green but purple is right up there too.

Black…i’ve learned about shadow’s and darkness…it holds everything.
Colorlessness…my favorite color.

A Harpies fan, eh? I’m more for Puddlemere United myself…

To be honest, I don’t even know what UT stands for. sweats

– Mitch

Heck yeah. I’m all for any team that Ginny played on.

University of Tennessee. I guess there are probably a few UTs that could be. Funnily enough, the color of the University of Texas is orange also. Go fig.

Yes please. :slight_smile: