Pixar Planet

I dated a guy at school

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

I dated a guy at school

Postby Xilla » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:32 am

I dated a guy at school and then he found another girl. I couldn't believe it. I was the prettiest girl in school and won the Miss School competition.
Xilla
Ant

Re: I dated a guy at school

Postby Maniz » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:30 am

I have a boyfriend and he is cheating on me. I really want to leave him and find a decent guy who will love me. Why do guys constantly cheat on girls? Are there normal guys?
Maniz
Ant

Postby Linux » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:36 am

Everything in life can turn out well and badly. I advise you to find a new love and forget the past. I found my love on the best dating sites australia. I fell in love with an Australian boyfriend after I got on the best Australian dating site where single Austrian guys are looking for a girl. We live together now. My friends were surprised when they found out that I was attracted to Australians.
Linux

Postby Enachami » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:11 pm

That's unfortunate, but you have to keep your head up. This way you won't miss any relationship opportunities that come up. Using https://www.hookupsfinder.com you will be able to easily have some hookups to gain more experience in dating and have a couple of pleasant evenings. Just remember to be yourself and everything will be okay.
Enachami
Ant

Postby erichopkinss » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello. If you're looking for the ideal dating platform, you can use for free https://www.wivesgowild.com, where you'll find a variety of fun ways to talk and search for love. My friend met a lovely lady there, and they are planning to meet again. It's a great place to meet new people.
erichopkinss
Shark Bait

Return to Off-Topic