Favorite American MAJOR City

Mine are Houston,and Phoenix.What’s Yours? :smiley:

NYC. Nowhere like it.

I’m with Fett101, New York looks amazing. Not that I’ve been, but my friends who have loved it and that’s why I plan to go there next Easter and have a good look around.

Well, I guess I like Orlando, San Diego, Oakland, Las Vegas, San Francisco (not really, but still).

Those are all of the big cities I have been to.

Denver, Phoenix, San Diego, Washington D.C., and Albequerque.

San Diego, because I live there. :stuck_out_tongue:
LA and San Francisco are awesome too.

Boston, gorgeous city with clean air.

To quote Frank Sinatra, “Chicago, Chicago, it’s, my kinda town!” I love it there! I have a bit of saying: Everything in Chicago is better. And it is from my perspective, anyway. But I think going there 20 times has something to do with that. I’m more familiar with downtown Chicago than the downtown in my own big city, Cleveland.

New York is close second though. I love it there too. Times Square, 5th Avenue, love it! Plus, the Beatles connection! When I am there I go and see John’s house (where Yoko still lives) multiple times :smiley:

LA and San Francisco are too cocky for me,trust me Iv’e been there. :confused:

Who doesn’t love Vegas? :slight_smile:

NYC gets my vote, with LA a close second!

I quite liked San Francisco when i went there. So i would probably say that it’s my favourite out of all of the places i’ve been to. The people seemed really nice! One man even sung to me outside a chemist! :laughing:

Plus they have R2-D2 Trash cans…or letterboxes. I can’t remember which it was…

I absolutely fell in love with New Orleans years ago, when I visited the Big Easy, before Katrina. Along with my own native state’s “Holy City”, Charleston, SC, those are my two favorite American cities. I can’t say I’m fond of cities in general-I’m way too “country” and Libertarian in my viewpoints for most cities’ vibes, but those two I can handle.

pitbulllady

What’s everyone’s favourite Australian city (apart from Sydney)? :stuck_out_tongue: Well, I haven’t travelled to the US yet, but the two cities I’d love to go to are New York, but I hope I don’t get lost. And Los Angeles.

Rachel- Brisbane! I love Brisbane! And Melbourne! :smiley: Though any part of Australia will do me. :laughing:

What about the UK?

I would have to say San Fransisco, 'cos that’s where the silicon valley is.

WALL·E - I want to visit London because it seems very trendy and cold, which is what I like.

lizardgirl - Yeah, Brisbane’s pretty nice. Very laid-back. I can’t stand the humidity, though. It feels like I can’t breath. Melbourne would have to take the cake for me, too.

Hmmm Wel, I would have to say Utah? Haha just cause its where i grew up in haha. But in other places i really like california and washington! I would love to see the space needle one day!
Im no fan of NYC though. Its way scary there. And its too busy :slight_smile:

Washington DC

I’ve been there twice already. And both time’s it was with the boy scouts.

Such a amazing place. And I love the Metro :sunglasses:

I think Los Angeles and Chicago look interesting. But I can’t really judge because I’ve never been outside of Europe but I’ve been in London and I love this city.

RC: It’s cold in comparison to the oz :stuck_out_tongue: and there is the trendy parts and the not-so trendy parts!