Animation School!

[b]Congratulations Winter Student!

You have been accepted into the Winter Term for 2010 for the Advanced Studies in Character Animation program at Animation Mentor![/b]

Hey guys thought you would wanna know i got accepted into school for animation! :astonished:

My main goal is to one day Work at the lovely place that this site is dedicated too.

I’m SO SO SO Excited!

Just thought i would share. :smiley:

Congratulations, think.dream.live, that’s brilliant! Sounds like you’re on your way to achieving your dreams! :smiley:

Thanks! lizardgirl

Im so excited cant wait. the wait alone just waiting on the email was killing me. I dont think i ever blew up my refresh key on my keyboard more than ever waiting on this email to come in.

Now im just waiting to start :smiley:

That’s excellent! Congratulations, very awesome! I hope you have a great time with that. I need to put together my application for Ringling, bah,…

Congrats!!! :sunglasses:

Hoping I receive that same email a few years from now…:-D)

:mrgreen:

Thanks guys! really appreciate it.

But Good luck ffdude1906 with your app with Ringling

Thank you very much! I’m hoping to get some work done this weekend on that. I hope the move to the campus goes well when the time comes, and you have an awesome time working in such a great institution! Very cool.

Congratulations think.dream.live!! That is quite the exciting thing! AM is a great place to learn character animation. So I have heard anyway as I haven’t been through the program. Chose to go to an art school for animation instead. Best of luck to you! :smiley:

Congratulations! Hopefully it all works out for you, im attending The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for animation now :slight_smile:

I know this topic is slightly old now but congrats, I was looking at that program last night and it looks fantastic, i’m thinking about applying after uni.

What was the application process like?

Oooh, congratz, very nice!

I’m aiming for ‘Bachelor of Design in Animation’ at HKU (university in Utrecht), and if I won’t be accepted there, I’m going to try for ‘Bachelor of Design in 3D Animation and Visual Effects’.

I like those 2 specific educations, because they don’t require you to have had Physics classes during Middle/High School (those 2 are combined in the Netherlands).

Not everyone can be taken for it, though. You need to apply for it… so I’m trying to work on my creative skills in the meanwhile as much as I can.

I just know this all is too good to be true though (at least for me, I never get lucky like that…), but that won’t stop me from trying.

There’s 1 thing bothering me at the moment though. Even if I do get accepted at HKU, where should I go for my Master’s degree?

Anyway, before I do all this, I want to follow 1 year of High School in the USA first. We’ve got several exchange programs running over here, and I’m really eager to visit the States! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Lucky!