Has Anyone had a crush on a cartoon character?

Well im probably going to be killed in just a minute by being laughed at by the other members but I do not care!!! im not on here much but anyways this is kinda mentally insane…

Has anyone had a crush on a Cartoon character?

well i do and its with Numbuh 86 off of Codename: Kids Next Door :blush: :blush:
knd.wikia.com/wiki/Numbuh_86

I know this doesnt have to do with Pixar or Disney in anyway but i need help i cant stop thinking about her!!! :blush:

Don’t worry, I’m not gonna laugh. That kind of thing is really nothing new to some of us. It’s just a weird thing people have that comes out of their cartoon fandom. I don’t really watch that show though, so I can’t be much help.

Well thanx for your input! I guess it her Personality i like the most and she’s hot!!! thou she seems hard on the outside shes really soft on the inside… :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’ll admit that i still am guilty of having a crush on a cartoon character. If you all must know, it is still violet Parr.

When I was 12-ish, I was watched this anime called “Shaman King” and found the character named Lyserg very cute. It wasn’t really a crush though. I just found him cute.

I had a crush on Doc Hudson before. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I remember Codname: Kids Next Door! Man, I haven’t seen that show in a long time. At least a couple of years.

let’s see Belle, Anastasia, Jessie, Ariel, Pocahontas, and Jane from Tarzan xD
I’m such a noob!

I think we’ve had, like, three of these types of threads. XD

Prince Naveen (melts at his accent), Aladdin, Sora if video games count, Shang, probably more but I’m too lazy to think of them. XD

Its on every weekday at 4pm.

I think we’re all guilty of this. Years later we are gonna look back and laugh at it no worries gentlemen :smiley:

And yeah TSS, so did I dude. I think we all did back on I-K lol

:open_mouth: …ooookay. Maybe when I was little (3 or 4) but I like real girls.

I’ve always had a bit of a thing for Randall. I had a massive crush on him when I was much younger, but now I just have an immense fondness for him.

It’s not immature or anything, though. If a character is well-developed and rounded, with a convincing personality, then there’s nothing stopping you from developing a crush in the same way that you’d develop a crush on someone else ‘in real life’.

Well, I’ve never had a crush on a cartoon character, but I used to have crush on Ashley Tisdale. That was about two years ago. I’m over her now.

Well soooorrry. Have you met the majority of the population of 13-14 year old real boys? Yeah, I believe I rest my case.

One thing I can confess is that I had to stop watching Pokémon when I noticed that I was getting obsessed with the girl characters, which really bothered me. They’re only about 10 years old, but anime has a way of making girl characters way too attractive. To me that franchise is pretty much dead anyway.

Cartoon Crushes are the BEST. I’ve had them for ages. I’d say Hopper and Muntz have been my most notable Pixar ones. On the Disney side, I would also count Captain Hook, Clopin, Ling (from Mulan), Jack Skellington… Cartoon Crushes don’t age, they don’t have messy Real Lives, and you can’t delude yourself into thinking you might actually meet them someday (unless it’s at Disney World, ha ha).

Do I? xDD

Actually, I do… too much. Do videogames count? If so, I guess I have a crush on Luigi from the Mario games. I dunno, he just melts me heart whenever I see him, and his accent is to DIE for. He’s… just plain adorable.

And then to think a year ago I frowned upon everyone who had a crush on a fictional character.

Frankly, I think I’ve changed…

Well, I used to! :laughing: Not anymore, sadly.

I wish i could!!!

haha, I also gotta say Rapunzel also looks pretty attractive :slight_smile: