Famous people you'd love to meet

I’d love to meet,
Simon Cowell
Charles Grodin
Cristiano Ronaldo
(Would of liked to meet) Judy Garland, but she’s dead :frowning:
Dick Van Dyke
Robin Van Persie…
Are the main ones, a few other (albeit lesser) like alot of the Pixar team, Piers Morgan and Chris Tarrant

:smiley:

Uummm Craig T. Nelson, Brad Bird, John Lasseter, John Ratzenberger, Third Day, TOM HANKS. :smiley:

ANYBODY from Pixar, Stephan Pastis, J.K. Rowling, Paul Reubens, Tim Burton, the Pope, Simon Cowell, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, George Martin, Steve Carell, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielburg, Ricky Gervais, and Spike Jonze.
Perhaps a bit too ambitious? :slight_smile:

Steve Buscemi is definitely on the top of my list, followed by a whole bunch of Pixarians, and basically the authors and musicians of my favourite books and music. Steve Buscemi is the important one, though. :laughing:

Where do I start? First off, I’d like to meet Barack Obama because it looks like I’m the only one in my school who supports him :unamused: Then, I’d like to meet Bill Gates and just give him a big hug for inventing Microsoft. Then, Steve Jobs because he’s the one of the greatest men who have ever lived! :sunglasses: Then, John Lasseter, for obvious reasons. After that, everyone who works at Pixar. Then, finally, Tim Allen because he plays Buzz and is on one of my favorite TV shows, Home Improvement.

(Sorry if it’s kind of rambley. I’d like to meet lots of people.)

Lets see, do they all have to still be living? No matter, I’m gonna have em here anyway. Some of the main ones:

John Lennon
George Harrison
Paul McCartney
Ringo Starr
John Lasseter
Andrew Stanton
Zachary Quinto
Karl Urban
Stephen Colbert
Conan O’Brien
Leonard Nimoy
William Shatner
DeForest Kelley
Robin Williams

to name a few…

I’d like to meet:

Natalie Portman
Hayden Christensen
Andrew Stanton
Elissa Knight :smiley:
Demi Lovato
Tiffany Thornton

Prince William of Wales
Stephen Colbert
Alan Rickman
Lea Salonga
Anthony Bourdain
And any Pixarian :smiley:

Pixarians, Bob Peterson particuarly
Anton Yelchin
Stephen Sondheim
Paula Dean… again - we already met last year in Key West :smiley:

hmm

That’s it, I guess.

Back in time I’d like to meet James K. Polk, Thomas Jefferson, Harry Truman, Rutherford B. Hayes, and William Henry Harrison, my favorite presidents!

I am a history nerd, so the list of famous people from the past is much longer, but I’ll limit it down to these remarkable men and women:

Teddy Roosevelt
Alexander Hamilton
Abigail Adams
General Robert E. Lee
George Washington
Marquis de Lafayette
Napoleon Dynamite

Where do I start? Okay…

-John Lasseter is top of my list because he’s my all-time hero
-Any other Pixarian would almost equal to the above
-Obama
-Bill Gates
-Matt Greoning (or Groening)
-Tom Hanks
-Walt Disney (if he wasn’t dead)
-David Cameron (New Prime Minister of the UK!)
-Queen Elizabeth

So, okay, maybe they’re very wild choices… but these people, in my opinion, are amazing! :smiley:

I love your list!! :smiley: :laughing: (except for Obama, but we all have our preferences.) I’d like to meet Bill Clinton, to punch his dirt-bag face!!!

Oh my god, did I say Napoelon Dynamite? Biggest typo EVER! I meant Napoleon Bonaparte, haha what was I thinking?

Living peeps:
John Lasseter
Andrew Stanton
Pete Docter
Brad Bird (but I’ll bring a baseball bat in case he loses his temper! :stuck_out_tongue:)
James Cameron (again, gonna need the slugger…)
Elissa Knight
Ben Burtt
Peter Sohn
Sandra Bullock
Keanu Reeves
Cate Blanchett
Gwynweth Paltrow
Renee Zellweger
Lucy Liu
Jackie Chan
Bruce Willis
Anika Noni Rose
Zoe Saldana
Phil Collins
Johnny Depp
Timothy Dalton
Daniel Craig
Pierce Brosnan
Sean Connery
Sacha Baron Cohen
Jeff Smith
Chris Sanders
Frank Cho

Non-living peeps:
Paul Newman
Joe Ranft
Heath Ledger
Albert Einstein
Mahatma Gandhi
Zheng He
Walt Disney
Sacagawaea

If I get all their autographs, I’d die a happy man… :slight_smile:

I don’t understand. Why would Brad or James Cameron get mad at you?

They’re infamous for having short tempers. I dare you to say “Animation is a genre” to the former and have your handphone ring in his presence for the latter. :stuck_out_tongue:

Argh… I forgot to add Susie Essman and Jeff Garlin to the list! Not only have they voiced characters from two of my favourite animated films, but they’re co-stars on the most cringeworthy comedy on HBO (It’s Curb Your Enthusiasm). :wink:

Oh, and Bonnie Hunt and Cecile de France for voicing Sally in the English and French dub of Cars respectively. :slight_smile:

I would like to meet.

Samuel Chase
Matt Stone
Trey Parker
Robin Williams
George Washington
Doug Walker
Tom Hanks
Pixarians
Rosa Parks
Albert Pujols
Veronica Taylor