Pixarteers Thread!

This is the Pixarteers thread. Look see:

TADA! :smiley: Jonah, as known as Snipe has made this flag.

TADA! :smiley: Forster, as known as pixarfan9099 has made this logo.

We are a bunch of friends who met on the Introduction/Iā€™m Back thread who talked too much. So we created a thread where we can talk a lot.

Iā€™m the ā€œheadā€ of the group and Iā€™m super nice. Call me Jessie! I donā€™t bite. 8D So donā€™t be shyā€¦

Unless you play games. Then, I bite. :confused:

Since we all liked Cars so much and were all in high school, we decided to make a so called ā€œclubā€ about it. Weā€™ve become really popular since we were created so I decided to take off the rule where you have to be in high school.

So if youā€™re as obsessed with Cars, join! :smiley:

Pixarteers is just a label over our strong friendship. Weā€™re all best friends here and we have each otherā€™s backs.

We have already established the fact that Pixarteers is an unfair name for liking just Cars. You donā€™t have to bring that up.

We can post anything here. It doesnā€™t have to be about Cars.

Here is a list of some of out real names to break the ice a bit. This is still being edited so if you see this with one name or two, we have more than that! :laughing: So, here we go! Thank you, Jonah, for helping me with all of the names! :laughing:

The Pixarteers (in order of who shows me their name first):

x3haijessiex3- Jessica (Jess) (Jessie)
Evil_Genius_27- Danielle (Ellie)
Snipe- Jonah
Ding- Jeff
Pixarfan91- David
pixarfan9099- Forster
Evangeline- Katie
Rayhawk- Robbie
love70ways- Sean
Biggest_Pixar_Fan_Ami- Ami
IncredigirlVirginia- Virginia
LightningandDoc- Emily
woody- Wyatt
twitchA113-
Youā€™veGotAFriendInMe- Brenna
Arkie- Erika
thewisecookiesheet- Lauren
Chuckles- Nick
Modeltrainman
mikewazowski- Chantelle
Phileas- Gabe
thedriveintheatre
ZacB- Zac
Rac_Rules- Rachel
Pizza Planet Truck
Buzz&Woodyforever
MissCarrera- Rebecca
S 330

^^^ Once again, amazing work by Jonah. :smiley:

Haha, coolio. Now we have our own little corner to conduct all sorts of general awesomeness without disturbing other peeps! I have to crash for tonight, so see ya!

Goodnight talk to you tomorrow! :confused:

This is pretty awesome. Our own thread. We have a little place to call home now :slight_smile:

I sent you 2 messages because I didnā€™t know if the first one sent :confused: so sorry.

Yes it is kind of cool :stuck_out_tongue: even though this whole forum is kinda home to me <3

Aww! I find these forums to be like home also.

But yeah, our awsome group has a club house now! We should establish criteria for entry into the club.

Is it just that you have to be in high school? I think that is inclusive enough and thus allows younger members to conjoin and interact!

Yeah :smiley: that can be the first one :slight_smile:

Should the next one be you have to at least like the movie Cars? :laugh:

Well, seeing as this is the Pixarteers, making liking Cars as opposed to just Pixar in general might be a little contradictoryā€¦

but!

Any true Pixar fan would at least appreciate the work done on Cars (what ever aspect that maybe), so I guess that is okay criteria :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay Cars.

True :slight_smile: okay anyone in high school then :smiley:

Oh no, no, please reread my post. I think you may have misunderstood; I agreed to Cars.

Iā€™ll leave it up to the rest of you to decide, though.

Oh alright I see where your getting at.

1. Must be in high school or about to be in high school (that still counts, know what I mean?)
  2. Donā€™t have to totally love Cars, just appreciate it and respect the fact that (so far) most of us here like the movie a lot.

Itā€™s really late here so Iā€™m gonna crash (no pun intended :wink: )

Weā€™ll think of some more tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow :smiley:

Oh and we soooooo need to have an online party when Carsā€™ 4th Birthday comes on June 9th!!! :smiley:

All this is great! It really is.

Hey guysā€¦couldnā€™t help but notice your thread on the forum and i checked it outā€¦how does one join this ā€œclubā€ā€¦I currently match all of the requirements and would like to know more about joining and what that entitles me to or what requirements are put forthā€¦

Hey guys, I just woke up! :slight_smile:
ā€¦Only to find that FINALLY a Pixarteers thread has been created! :smiley:
(You guys shoulda PMed me about this, Iā€™ve felt like Iā€™ve missed out on something bigā€¦:frowning: )

Anyways, we should definately celebrate Carsā€™ 4th Bā€™Day! And come August 3rd, Iā€™ll be celebrating 4 years of my Pixar Fandom, all because of this movie :mrgreen:

In high school and appreciate Cars? :slight_smile:

BPFA- I just woke up too xD

Iā€™m in High School for 19 more days and I adore Cars, especially when I get to talk about it with my 5 year old cousin. Can I count?

YES!! I love Cars, and Iā€™m in high schoool!!!

you betchaā€¦Cars was the first Pixar film i was really able to dissect as a Teenager and review in my own opinionā€¦i saw it three times in theatre and loved the entire movieā€¦Its not my favoriteā€¦The Incredibles is just too goodā€¦but i do enjoy carsā€¦my dad has an ever growing collection of Lightning McQueens in his roomā€¦and my brothers watch it like every weekā€¦gets almost annoying.

Haha Al-Bob, I know what that feels like! My sister always puts on the same film over and over, and itā€™s irritating.

Welcome to the club! :smiley: