what is your perfect Boy/Girl

As in if you would marry them? For me it would be a girl who would not smother themselves in make-up. Who is not Bi-polar not that i have anything against them but my sister is bi polar and trust me its difficult. She wont kill me in my sleep… (i think we all want that). Be herself, and doesn’t follow every command i give cuse i dont want a slave… Feisty, not hard to look at, takes care of herself… well thats some of it… :blush:

I’m a girl, so I would like to marry a man. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to marry a Christian guy that believes similar to how I believe. I want a guy that can sing and play at least one instrument. I want a guy that can be funny and knows how to have good a time, but he needs to know when to stop being funny and silly. I want him to be a good father, and never cheat me (Like my dad :smiley: )

I know marriage is hard and I know love is a fight, and I want to fight for my marriage. :slight_smile:

Interesting topic!

*Well, I’d like my guy to accept me and all my goofyness! The type of guy I can have conversations with, and he wouldn’t mind me being my dorky self.
*He’d have to like my cooking
*He’d have to like Disneyland, because I LOVE Disneyland, and would plan regular trips
*He’d have to be liked by my family
*I’d like him to be a guy I can joke around with, but have a serious side. Someone I can have serious discussions with.
*He’d have to like country music, or at least tolerate it!
*Someone who I have complete trust in.
*Someone who isn’t illergic to cats or dogs

Basically any guy who’d be willing to tolerate me!
I hope I’m not being too picky!

Ooooh creepy. That almost sounds like me! :open_mouth:
Anyway, I would want someone who
-Is a Christian
-Loves dogs
-Knows how to cook so I won’t always have to
-Knows how to start a conversation.
-Can put up with my quietness

lol and that sounds like me to… ( what you described) I have 2 dogs I know how to cook ( for the most part…) I can start conversations and sometimes i do like bieng quiet…

the 2 dogs… i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/ … Wdl-13.jpg
i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/ … Wdl-14.jpg

Honnie yje white dog is all wet cuse he went for a swim when he got loose…

My dream guy would be really funny, and able to laugh at himself. I don’t like it when people take themselves too seriously, since I’m a very sarcastic person. He’d have to be able to hold a conversation, obviously, and be able to tolerate my talkativeness. He would have to like animals, video games (including losing at them, occasionally), traveling, and movies, of course :wink: He’d have to be kind and generous, but able to stand up for himself. I’ve actually met a guy who fits all those criteria, but sadly, he’s dating someone else…

Enough said.

Well, characteristics-wise, my kind of girl would be a smart yet quiet kind of girl. One is very kind, who cares about other people, and can laugh easily. I don’t care if she likes the same things as I do or not. As long as she is cool with the stuff I like and I’m cool with the stuff she likes, then we’re good. Someone I can trust, someone I can talk to about anything, someone I can share my secrets with.

I don’t even know if I’m really interested in boys or girls yet… ugh. It’s really annoying. All my friends are all like ‘lol look at me I has boyfriend trololol’ and they find it weird that I rather spend my time fangirling/drawing/internet.

If I ever get a boyfriend (or girlfriend… I still dunno) I want him to be a nice, respectful person that actually listens to me and has a sense of humor, and if he plays Rareware games, that helps, too. As well as being able to draw. That’d be awesome.

Looks don’t really matter to me, as long as he’s clean. xP

Mentally, I’d like them to be intelligent and interesting, with a dark sense of humour and a need to be out of the limelight. I’d like a guy who isn’t particularly romantic but does think about what he says and does, and I’d like someone who isn’t afraid to be controversial.

Physically, short skinny and ginger does it for me! :laughing: No, seriously. And posh! I love a good rah, bit of Jack Wills and some brogues, jumper tied round the neck, Eton-educated, all that sort of thing, as horribly classist as this may sound. But as some girls might like a Jack-the-Lad, I like the opposite. Quite a feminine sort of guy, someone who doesn’t like football or beer but rather croquet and Pimm’s.

I CANNOT stand the majority of teenage relationships, though! I hate to put them all in one sack, but nine times out of ten it’s all so poser-ish, kissing in front of everyone and all that jazz. I can’t be having any of that, not in public, which is partially why I broke up with my most recent boyfriend. Kissing on the dancefloor may have been romantic to him, but not for me!

Interesting and yeah i cant stand it too…

Well, I’d much rather stay single, but if I did want to get married I would want someone who:
Is a christian
Is funny
Stays clean
Doesn’t mind having weird strange pets
Can cook when I don’t feel like it
Can play a piano
Doesn’t talk too much
Doesn’t fight with anyone
Doesn’t care if I look good or not ('coz I don’t think I’m very pretty.)
Likes Pixar movies
Doesn’t want to kiss me all the time. I’m a germ freak, I don’t want somebody else’s slobber on me, I don’t care who it is.
Does not want kids.
Listens to me

But like I said, I would rather be single.

I know the type of couple you’re referring to lizardgirl. There are four staircases at my school, and two of them have been, well, claimed I suppose you could say, by couples. Every lunch period, you’ll find them there, making out. It’s really not romantic at all, and makes it awkward for people passing by. My friends and I go out of our way to use the other two staircases when we can, even though it takes us longer. I think it’s sweet when a guy wants to hold your hand in public, but I draw the line at making out in front of other people. I once saw a couple making out in line at McDonalds :open_mouth:

that why they say “Im lov’n it” :laughing:

:open_mouth:8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D Thank you mopar5, you just made my day!

glad to do so…

:open_mouth::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That was awesome mopar5!

now you can tell people at mcdonalds when there making out…

buda ba ba ba your lovin it! lol

Pretty much everything my boyfriend has…although things have been rough with us.

• Confidence
  • Science nerd (In Astronomy or Earth Science)
  • One who accepts my love for Pixar and Cars
  • One who I can trust
  • One who doesn’t cheat
  • I don’t go for looks…but you need to kind of look…ya know…clean
  • One who isn’t in it for just…you know.
  • One who won’t be with me for a week just to make another girl jealous
  • One who will do things for me, no matter how small, just because he loves me (but not too much because I’ll feel really bad)
  • One who would just call me for no reason other than to see how I’m doing sometimes.
  • One who isn’t afraid to show that he has a girlfriend
  • One who has a nice family.
  • I don’t mind what religion they have. I don’t have a religion. I was never given one. I don’t want one. But I do think praying works. For the times I did, it worked. I think it only works for real problems…not just because you want something.
  • One who has a family that doesn’t freak out knowing I’m not religious
  • Hopefully someone that like Cars as much as I do too!
  • Pixar fan
  • One who doesn’t mind long distance relationships (The ones I’ve have always worked for me. But there are just things too personal that I don’t want to get into.)
  • One who doesn’t mind my opinion.

For me not being religious, I would really like it if people here didn’t jump on me for that because I know most of you are.

Update: Me and my boyfriend pretty much just broke up.

How is your cooking? I hope it is good.

My perfect girl is definitely a good cook, just like my mom!

And you aren’t being too picky :wink: