Any animators on board?

For many many years I’ve always wanted to animate a cartoon. I finally got Flash CS5 but have no idea how to animate. Ive checked tutorials on google and Youtube yet had no success.

If any one here can give me a lead, id be very grateful! :mrgreen:
Egoraptor and Tomska’s stuff is the kind of stuff I’d like to imitate. Check em out, they’re good

All my animation experience is animating faces on the corners of my math notebook while I was suppose to be listening to my teacher! That explains why I’m in a lower math class in college!

There are a lot of inspiring animators here, and those studying to be. I know that Hannahmation is currently studying animation, something she animated was nominated for a Pixar Planet award this year.

That sounds really neat! but the stuff I’m looking to do is not for a career. Just as a healthy hobby.
I recently acquired Flash Professional CS5 and let me tell you, Its so very confusing. The tutorials I found aren’t teaching me animation, but how to use flash for Web design and stuff, not Character animation. Have you ever watched an animation by Egoraptor?

Alright I see. I have no expierince with anything you juts mentioned, do you have a link for any work done by Egoraptor?