The Rock Returns to WWE! (If for a bit)

[url=“- YouTube”]- YouTube

[url=“- YouTube”]- YouTube

[url=“WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shares a special message with the WWE Universe - YouTube”]WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson shares a special message with the WWE Universe - YouTube

My inner 11 year old went friggin’ crazy whilst watching these videos, I just wish I had the Sky channels so I could have watched this live and watch the upcoming RAW events with him in live as well :frowning: (First time I’ve ever even considered tuning into watch WWE since 2005!)

Still, anyone else totally pumped about this? :smiley:

Lol I grew up watching The Rock, haven’t seen wrestling in years though. I’m going to watch these vids though, he was the best!
I heard something like this around the internet which was buzzing about it this morning.

you have no idea how creazy i got when i saw his return. I was jumping all over the place, marking out like crazy. This is what the WWE lost, it’s electrifying charisma. Now we gotta settle with the John Cena “You Can’t See ME” crap and the PG era. it ticks me off!

But I’m glad he’s back. i hope he teaches Fruity pebbles Cena a lesson.

‘How the hell you think we can miss?’ I lol’d at that one.

Wait, what’s wrong with John Cena? :frowning: Anyway, I think he’;s getting a little old for this, and I really liked him doing all the action movies instead. But whatever.

Everything. He’s a terrible stand up and as a result his promos suck, and his in ring performance is so slow and boring.

This is all in my opinion but still.

Oh. Sorry. :blush: I didn’t mean to sound dumb, I just like John Cena. I like The Rock, too, I just prefer him as an actor. hides

Why John Cena sucks:

he is boring
he is generic
the WWE treats him like a god.
he only has 7 moves in his arsenal
The kids see him as superman
overpushed
overhyped
overrated
terrible actor

Well, the movies would be good if the plots were different from the next,But I see him as sort of like a knight of WWE. I mean he is always the protagonist and at least everyone who likes cena isnt glorifying edge’s and orton’s and the antagonist’s acts of being Rude and inhumane,IMO.

I have nothing against the Rock. I don’t even watch wrestling. Personally, Cena just seemed like a nice person to me. Sorry. :blush:

Oh, cena is a nice guy. But the little kids treat him like SUperman, and so does the WWE it really ticks me off how more skilled people fall short of him.

But the Rock was the icon before cena. I hope the rock shuts cena up.

Well, how talented someone is rarely has anything to do with their fanbase. I mean, look at Dustin Hoffman. That guy is brilliant, but no matter what happens, the general public will always prefer younger hot-shots. :unamused: I don’t think that’s any reason to resent the other guy, though. It’s called the ignorance of the masses for a reason. And after these years, i think The Rock is a little old for wrestling. But again, that’s just my opinion. And I’m probably wrong again. I’m not even a wrestling fan, that’s just what I think.

Shouldn’t this be a happy for The Rock going back to WWE thread instead of a Cena v. Rock comparison thing … (just saying) :slight_smile:

The rock is never too old for wrestling. No, the Rock is immortal. The rock is a legend. the rock is electrifying. The rock is one of the top reasons why wrestling became so popular.

I think the reason why we’re straying towards the Cena v. Rock thing is because that is what is most likely going to happen the following month.

Sorry, that was my fault. 8D I’ll just leave this conversation now. Again, sorry. :blush:

Back on topic: The Rock’s return was epic! I can’t wait to see what he has got in store for next week.

So I was having a conversation with my friends about the WWE. And the Rock came up. We talked about how the Rock came back, Wrestlemania, and his movies. We also agreed that his return was short, yet sweet. And we can’t wait for him to come back again and kick John Cena’s but at Wrestlemania.

On a lighter note, I watch his return video on youtube when ever I want to feel inspired.

Well, he hasn’t shown up in a while. But he’ll be back by the next Wrestlemania.

I can’t wait for his Wrestlemania match. Hope he beats Cena.