Angry Video Game Nerd fans anyone?

I am, i’m a major gamer since i was 7 back in 88 when i got my first Nintendo and even played my big brothers atari in the mid 80s and i have to agree on him on the bad games i suffered playing.

Episode 100 was great:
Here’s your f***ing gyro!8D

I played my first shooter when i was 6, Quake 1. I’ll never forget how well i played it at my age, and i still do play videogames off the walls!

But, i’m not so necessarily angry, as long as it doesn’t have anything to do with computer games. Strangely enough, only computer games actually, well, pardon my french, piss me off when i start to play them. Any other gaming console, and i’ll just laugh. Laugh laugh laugh.

I’m a pro at Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I got some of my shooting skills from the Quake Series, and i learned some other moves from other people such as the Gravity Gun Grenade throw, rabbit punching combine balls, jump croutching, speed sprinting, and also, my secret weapon, luck.

I watch him sometimes, but not as much as I used too. I have Superman 64 so I know hoe he fells.

Nostalgia Critic is better.

^Get out.

Not much a fan of him cos’ the entire premise of his show is him getting mad about video games (both mad as in ‘crazy’ and mad as in ‘angry’). I mean, yeah, I love video games as well, and it’s good of him to expose a younger generation to all the great retro ones. It’s just that he needs to come up with a more creative way of swearing than simple F-bombs and narrowed eyes with pursed lips. You can criticise and put down something with more elegance and flair than neanderthal-level reactions.

“This video game is about as ridiculously difficult as trying to lick my elbow” or some absurd metaphor would’ve been more clever than just “$&%*, this game sucks.”

Has anybody seen his movie reviews? Those are really awesome.

I actually prefer those to his regular reviews. The same funny tone of writing but without a lot of the pointless freakouts/costume sequences.

I watch some of his videos. :slight_smile:

Anyone here also like the Irate Gamer? I don’t care what you say, I like his reviews. I wish he and AVGN would do a fake fight like for the AVGN/Nostalgia Critic thing.

I love the AVGN,

Is anyone excited for the movie? Can´t wait.

I am also glad that he is going to keep doing episodes while making the movie, and more happy to see that he is going to make them more like the old times :mrgreen:

I sent him an email about two weeks ago about a possible role in the movie, but never heard back from him…

I like the rexix theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgOQEiHlbK4