Sports teams- MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA,MLS,etc

Does anyone here watch sports, if so which is your favosite sport? sport teams? least favosite sport, least favosite sport team, and your all time favosite player for your favosite team.

Favosites
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals- Parents favorite team and best MLB fransise
NFL- St. Louis Rams- Dad likes team since the cards(Ari. Cards now) moved. Mom hates football
NHL- St. Louis Blues- Dad likes them
College football- Mizzou- Dad likes them and I was born and raised in Missouri

don’t really watch it but- NBA- Chicago Bulls

Least Favorites

MLB- Chicago Cubs- Rivals, fans are loyal but mean.
NFL- Seattle Seahawks- Rivals
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks- Rivals
College Football- Illnois

All time favosite player- I guess Albert Pujols, also like alot of the players from years ago like Ozzie Smith and Stan Musial.

The only favorite team I have, and the only one I have true loyalty to is the San Diego Chargers.

But for teams that I like…

NBA: Heat, Cavs, Magic, Celtics, Clippers, Spurs, Jazz, Nets, Knicks, Hawks, Blazers, Bulls, Thunder
MLB: Cardinals, Padres, Red Soxs, Twins, Marlins, Giants, Nationals, Brewers, Tigers, Blue Jays, Yanks

I’m not a fan of soccer or hockey though. And for college football, I 've started following SDSU since they are on their best season this year.

Teams I hate…

NFL: Raiders, Patriots, Chiefs, Broncos, Steelers, Cowboys,
NBA: Lakers
MLB: Philes, Dodgers

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so my favorite teams are in that area!

MLB: San Francisco Giants
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NFL: San Francisco 49ers (I know, they’re not great or anything)

I really don’t like the Oakland As or Oakland Raiders. I’m a San Francisco girl, I love when there is a Battle of the Bay games SF vs Oakland for Baseball or Football.

Oh I love the Giants. I was so happy when they won the world series. My favorite player in the Giants is Brian Wilson. I love his little celebration when he gets a save.

I was happy two, But was also rooting for Texas. Cards almost made the playoffs but flopped near the last few weeks.

This new MLB season is gonna be a real good one. i can’t wait for it. I hope the cards can make the playoffs w/o Wainwright.

I’ll say right now I dont really care for or watch any sports regularly except for the Olympics…I love the Olympics…but I do like some specific teams-

MLB- Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs, New York Mets
NFL- New York Jets, Chicago Bears

There’s only one team I can say I dont like and thats the Yankees…Sorry, I know they’re popular but not with me.

Favorite player? Omar Visquel, former shortstop for the Indians

Interesting that you like Visquel lennonluvr.

I think my favorite baseball player is Albert Pujols.

My favorite basketball players today (in order) are: 1. Lebron James, 2. Deron WIlliams (who happens to be my neighbor in the summer), 3. Blake Griffin, 4. Dwight Howard, 5. Eric Gordon, 6. Dwyane Wade, 7. Kobe Bryant, 8. Kevin Garrnett, 9. Kevin Durant, 10. Steve Nash

My favorite american football player is (and forever will be) Ladainian TOmlinson.

MLB: Cleveland Indians
NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers
NCAA: Ohio State
NFL: You’d guess the Cleveland Browns, but, NO!, the Pittsburgh Steelers are my favorite team. pull rug out from under your feet
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Pretty good list. You had me surprised when you said your favorite NFL team was the Steeelers. I was surprised. but then again, the steelers have a pretty big fan base.

I’m pretty much a Cleveland fan all-around. Cool to see it well-represented here.

Please don’t take this as an offense, but it must hard to be a Cleveland sports fan this year huh?

The Indians have been a nice anesthetic lately.

When was the last time Cleveland won championchip. You know, SuperBowl, World Series, etc.

They really are. As of now, they’re on top of the American League. Let’s see if they can keep it consistant the whole season.

The Browns in 1964. I’d die happy if I just witnessed one championship from any of the teams.

TSS- Its interesting I like Visquel? Is that good? :wink: See, he homered the first time I ever saw him play and I always thought he was a bit of cutie :smiley: I met him twice and he’s a nice guy.

What I find interesting is the Cleveland sports talk currently happening here! :slight_smile: The last time the Indians won the World Series was 1948…and I think when the Cavs were in the playoffs a few years ago was the first time they ever got that far. (I could be wrong about that one, I dont follow the Cavs much) I think in Cleveland you just learn to live with disappointment :stuck_out_tongue:

Amen to that. THis is why it is so hard to be a fan of one particular team because people tend to abandon them when they start to lose. Only the true fans stay. And when they win a national title, the true fans not only celebrate, they cry. Trust me, I’ve witnessed it.

My city has never won a big time national championship. I’m young, so I still have my whole life ahead of me. But there were times when my team came so close… so close, but it slipped away. It is very disappointing.

Wow. When it come’s to Hockey, I know how you fell. the Blue’s have been around since 1967 and never won the Stanley Cup, but the fans still come to watch them.

I’m from San Diego, meaning we’ve got the Chargers and the padres. Both teams have never won a championship. but every year, I hope that it’s our time.