Destroy the picture above you

In this fun forum game, the rules are simple. You need to post a picture that beats the picture of the one who posted before you. If sombody posts fire, post water and so on. So if sombody posts nuclear bombs, post Indiana Jones in a lead lined fridge. I’m sure you get the idea.

Just 2 simple rules.

1. If you post something compleatly unrelated and claim that it wins because it’s cooler does not work. Your post will be ignored and the next one to post may post whatever he or she wants.

2. No posting Chuck Norris. Nothing can beat him.

Finally, the first picture is…

A Boat

The Joker wanted to blow up the boats

Seems simple enough.

Justification: 4>1; power>gadgets

:laughing:

I felt the need to do this, even if it isn’t so. 8D

The picture is a Cape people. And if you saw the movie, you know how SYndrome has a deal with capes.

Superman carries off a cape well, hence he ‘owns’ it.

Oh no! Kryptonite!

(I guess the power of teamwork between these two is the only way forward…)

OMG, where didja get that screenshot, mentalguru? Is it an actual movie?

I google image searched ‘kryptonite’ and it’s on the first page. I can’t get to the website it’s from though for some reason. Apparently it tried to ‘attack’ my computer.

I think it might be shopped though.

Still pretty cool and looks pretty realistic if it is!

(I totally do want to see them team up in the Justice Legaue movie. I love it when they do- the way they bounce off each other is fantastic IMO.)

In case you don’t get the reference, this is from the Batman/Superman crossover where Batman melted the Kryptonite with acid.

Acid? Oh no…

He defeats acid by snorting it.

I bet Bertha can destroy him

This defeats Anvils in funny cartoon injuries

The Tin Woodsman will defeat the tree.

They stepped on it.