Storms

If there is a storm topic please post a link and lock it up.

Talk about storms. Well right now there is a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, which can cause tornadoes. I’m very scared :cry: There is also an Areal Flood Advisory. :cry:

Oh no! Keep us updated, I hope you’ll be alright. How often do these storms come where you live?

Here in Northern California, storms are not a problem. It never really rains hard or floods. The weather is never too cold or too hot. There are no blizzards, or tornados.

The cloest thing to a storm warning I’ve had is the Japan Earthquake. My county was issued a Tsunami watch. That was scary, but I live an hour away from the ocean, so we’d be find. We just had to stay away from creeks or rivers.

But what we DO have here is are Earthquakes. I’ve been in a couple baby ones, where no one has died or things damaged. But scientists have predictted ‘The Big One’ to come in the next 30 years in the San Francisco Area.

So I’m scared about that. Especially bc there are no ‘Earthquake’ warnings. You never know when they’ll strike.

Well, the news says heavy rain and thunderstorms are likely :open_mouth:

We don’t get a lot of storms where I live. If anything, we just get a little rain. the last time we had a storm, it poured for about four days straight around martin luther king week a year ago, worst storm I’ve ever experienced in my life

Man, there is a Severe Thunderstorm Watch which could turn into a tornado warning at any time, and it’s 3 AM the devils hour when its said the devil has the power to attack people.

While I’ve never heard that 3 AM is the devel’s hour, I do hope that you’re safe dude.

I loved how last night there was a severe weather warning for my area and all that happened was a little bit of drizzle for a few minutes.

Oh boy. I would be scared if a giant storm hit where I lived. I’m so used to sun. But also, part of me is a little scared of hurricanes.

We did have a pretty bad thunderstorm out tonight to make up for what we were “supposed” to get last night. Unfortunately, coming home from a buffet with my family we were caught driving home in it. Thankfully, we were able to get home safely and nothing bad happened.

I am hearing thunder, and one county has a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and the county is right next to mine. Like you could have one foot stand in my county and another foot in the other one. I’m home alone and freaking out. :cry:

EDIT: There is a Severe Thunderstorm, which can cause tornadoes :frowning:

Dude, I hope you’ll be okay.

Same here, I don’t want anything bad to happen to my PP friends.

I hope that your feeling ok and safe. Is it warm outside where you live? T-Storms and tornadoes can usually occur when it’s warm and moist outside.

I’m considering taking a Meterology class next semester for my science requirements. It’d be interesting to learn more about weather and storms. But I might take Geology or Envs instead.

I like storms as long as they aren’t severe. I hate it when the sirens go off.

Man, what i would play to have a storm hit up here, in Oregon. You’d think you’d just expect that in Oregon, because EVERYBODY knows how Oregon’s crazy weather works here.

Um, why would you want something bad like that to happen? Don’t have to worry though, scientists have been doing a lot of earthquake studies, and think a collosal Earthquake will hit in the next 30 years around/between British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, and Northern California.

I can’t wait. About time we get some excitement here in Oregon. It isn’t i want a superior storm, just some rain!

Ah, I see! As long as no one gets hurt!

I got some bad news. Were supposed to get rain all this week and it’s gonna thunder three of those days.