Celebrities your tired of

Justin Beiber: I mean girls actually like this guy? So generic nothign special about him. He has been the falvor of the week for a while.

Glen Beck: He reminds me of a school bully is so back handed and silmy.

Nancy Grace: She makes everything sound overally dramatic. She annoys me a ton.

Keanu Reeves: He is such a bad actor but somehow is always in movies. I enjoyed the first two Martx Films, Speed, and the first Bill and Ted (Bill and Ted was his first movie too and that is probably his best acting job yet). But his vocie is so bland.

Have you seen A Walk In the Clouds? It has Keanu in it. It is a romance, but this is actually a very good movie. It’s a romance, and I like it. even dad likes it. It’s more universal than most romances.

Anyway, I have a lot.

Sarah Palin-no comment
90% percent of the other politicians I can think of
Madonna-I would explain, but I would be severely grilled
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie-no comment
Daniel Radcliffe-please don’t kill me. I don’t dislike him as a guy, I’m just “tired of” him, as in the title. Too much!!!
Kanye West
Miley Cyrus
The Duggars
Any other “TV families”
Ke$ha–No talent, horrible voice, overplayed songs I already thought were silly in the beginning. God, I hope her songs becomes easier to avoid.
Brittany Spears
Fran Drescher
Anyone on a reality show(Jersey Shore :imp: )
Demi Moore
Rihanna–why are her songs so raunchy!!!
Sean Penn
Sometimes Mel Gibson. Really, only when he is openly trashing Jews. If he didn’t do that, he would be my hero.

Tom Hanks

Yes, the last one was a joke. I assure you, I am in love with Tom Hanks. I am not tired of him or his movies.

Wow, amen to Virginia’s list. :open_mouth: Really, I agree with the whole thing!!

You’ve got a great list, Virginia! :slight_smile:

I’m not really tired of any celebrities as people; just the hype surrounding them (Casey Anthony, Amy Winehouse, anybody related to Princess Diana).

Justina Beaver (See what I did there?)
Rebecca Black

Everyone IV mentioned in her list.

Haha. Thanks, Leirin, TSS, and Grace. I tried. 8D And just to reiterate, the Tom Hanks was a joke. He’s my hero. I <3 Tom Hanks. Okay. I’m actually very annoyed by way more people than I actually said, but they came to mind first. 8D

I’m more tired of people COMPLAINING about Justin Bieber than Justin Bieber himself. Yeah, he’s overblown with how he’s everywhere, but he’s not even that annoying…

I’m not saying this to spite anyone who’s mentioned him in this thread, BTW.

Celebs who have gotten famous and/or popular for not having done anything, like Paris Hilton (tho you dont hear so much of her anymore thankfully)

Anyone who’s gotten famous and/or popular just because they’re in some reality show, but not because they’ve contributed anything significant, like the Kardashian sisters (I never heard of them before their show became popular)

No, I agree. Hating someone without justification is twice as annoying as genuinely enjoying something.

I think after a long week of work, I think I’m ready to take a break from listening to girls talking and singing Justin Bieber.

I feel bad now, I left the entire Twilight cast off my list. :frowning:

Oh wow. Those guys get talked about every day.

Look at what Taylor Lautner is starring in next

:unamused:

As for Justin Beiber. I don’t hate him. Good for him he made it. It is cool to see over night stars. But really he has been over blown and now almost looks like ajoke. And his music isn’t good. Girls love him but it is like girls from age eight to 15. If your older and you like him around here your an oddity.

Also someone else who I am tired of Angllea Jolie. I just never liked her. She is attractive though.

Ugh, I hate Angelina Jolie! I always have. Other than her body, I have no idea why people like her or her movies.

And, that movie looks lame. 8D

I’m totally tired of Angelina Jolie (except in Changeling, where she’s great). And I don’t even think she’s beautiful at all.

Seriously, I don’t get what the big deal about her is. But well, I dislike puffy lips 8D

Might I add Katy Perry? :confused:

Agreed. Plus she seems to have a horrible personality.

I’m also up for Lady Gaga. Ugh.

I actually don’t mind Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. Both are really talented singers. Katy Perry hasn’t even seen her potential as an artist yet.

Lady Gaga is kind of like Madonna except better. Her music has been heard by everyone and she is definetly one of the biggest stars in the wordl right now. She is a tad weird but when I read about the meaning of the song “born this way” I was impressed.

You know who else I am tired of too? Miachael Bay! His bad are so bad!