Arm Or Leg

I was thinking about this and wanted to know which would you rather lose an Arm or A Leg…I would lose a Leg.

Leg, definitely. You can still mobilize without one, arms, you need them for just about anything you do, even typing all this out!

Exactly why I chose Leg.

I’m a performer, so if you were to tak me to lose an arm or leg, it would be a hard decision. It’s like lose my dancing legs or my gesturing arms. It’s hard to choose, but I guess if I had to, I’ll loose my legs.

You only have to lose one leg or one arm could be left or right.

I guess just my left leg then.

I race so I need both but if I had to choose a leg since I could accelrate and brake with my right leg.

Well if I lost an arm I wouldn’t be able to play any of my instruments, so I’d have to say leg.

Looks like everyone is willing to lose a Leg so far.

I guess legs are easier to give up because you can still move around without one leg. It’s hard to do things with just one arm.

I love to go hiking and do outdoor activities, so I’d rather loose an arm.

But I love to draw and read. And it’d be easier to do both with both arms.

Uggggh, this question is frustrating! Just like ‘Would you rather be deaf or blind’

So arm or leg? :laughing:

It looks like it’s unanimous with leg!

I say leg.

EJE: Any preference of which leg?

Hmm, well I really like both of them! But I’ll say my left leg.

I’d drop my right leg since my left leg and arm are both stronger then my right.

Really! That’s something new that i didn’t know about you.

Yep I am a left handed person and I guess you could say left legged person since I kick with my left… :laughing:

That’s impressive! Yeah, I don’t really notice a difference with mine.