Things you probably shouldn't enjoy the smell of, but u do.

What are somethings that most people probably wouldn’t enjoy the smell of, you do.

I enjoy the smell of gasoline at the gas station while I put it in my car.

There’s this really strong lemon lime cleaner that the janitors at my job use in the elevators. I love the smell of it when I walk into an elevator they just got done using it in.

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. But when I was younger, and cars had cigarette lighters in them (do they still put them in cars these days?), I use to enjoy the smell of a cigarette being lit by one.

Markers! :smiley: XD

Gasoline, wood, and new plastic. ;-p

Gasoline is the obvious smell for me.

I’d say Paint, Gasoline, and Sharpie markers.

So I’m not the only one who enjoys the smell of petrol (gasoline). lol

I really like the smell of hospitals. It just smells really safe. Maybe it’s the disinfectant they use, but all hospitals generally smell the same.

I’m not sure if this is a bad smell, but I like the smell of woodfires (the smoke), until it gets all in your face.

The smell of burning wood provides a soothing sensation for me, but inhaling smoke is bad for your health. :wink:

It looks like most of the things people like the smell of but shouldn’t is stuff that is potentially harmful. Wonderful. :smiley:

I do like the smell of gas at the gas station because I associate it with travel and going on vacation.

I also like the smell of onions.

I’m not a fan of onion smells. But I do like the smell of other vegetables.

Well, hey, people get addicted sniffing gasoline, so it’s not surprising a lot of enjoy its smell! I also like it when I’m at a petrol station, it reminds me of my childhood days for some reason (probably because my family and I used to go on drives to late-night markets and eateries as a kid).

Not sure if it’s a bad smell, but I enjoy smelling new books and magazines when I crack ‘em open. Books more than magazines, cos’ they got this earthy, pulpy fragrance. Magazines kinda smell plasticky, but it’s still pleasant as well.

My PSP case used to smell fabulous too, although it now kinda has lost that ‘new case’ smell.

This is a very strange but interesting topic! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooohh, I LOVE the smell of books and magazines. I love the smell of paper in general, especially newly printed paper from the printer. I think it’s the smells of the paper and ink combined that does it for me. I like the smell of old and new books. I love the smell when I walk into Barnes and Noble.

Gasoline. i know it’s a harmful smell, but, i just can’t stand to not smell it! It’s such a beautiful scent, I want it as my cologne!

Sharpies. Every time I use one, I have no choice but to smell it. :slight_smile:

There are lots of interesting views in here! In fact, I never really thought about the matter…

I wholeheartedly agree about both new and old printed books/magazines. The main reason going to the bookstore is fun 8D

Oh dude, same here! I enjoy the smell of it.

Nail polish remover

Windex

A womens hair after it’s been done at the beauty salon.

A black and mild cigar while it being smoked.

The inside of a brand new pair of shoes.

Off the top of my head…
Petrol (seems to be everyone’s guilty little pleasure)
Windex
Bleach (I worked basically 4 night a week with the stuff - trust me, you get used to it.)
Instant hand sanitizer
Shampooed/conditioned hair
Warm paper

…so yeah, pretty much anything with a high alcohol concentration, or will get you higher than a kite if you sniff at it for too long.

Yeah, although they can be dangerous. Like a year or two ago at camp, one of my friends tried to kill himself by sniffing one. Thank goodness the counselor found out about it before it was too late…

the sweat of my hair drenched on the inside of my hat.

sharpies. definitely.

cookies and creme (dangerous addiction).

hickory smoke being burnt.

chlorine.

bleach.