Anyone want to write for a Pixar blog?

Hey there everyone, glad to see the boards and the community are in great shape!

I have a keen interest in journalism, and I’m thinking about starting a Pixar blog. Back in the day (amazing how fast time goes!) I helped run one (now defunct), and had a blast. Now, I know there are already some fantastic Pixar blogs and news sources out there, but the more the merrier. The blog would focus on Pixar news with lots of exclusive essays and articles.

I would especially recommend this for anyone in high school. You can improve your writing, and get experience running a website. Also, there could (could!) be some sort of small salary.

Anyway, respond to the post or PM me if you’re interested! :smiley:

• Gdude

I would be more than interested to help out with anything like that!

I was considering making my own Pixar blog site like sometime ago. Anyway, I would be interested in doing this.

Mesa want to!

I’m not much of a blogger, but I love to read Pixar Blogs.

Wow, been ages since you’ve been around, gasduuude! A lot has changed… anyway, I already maintain a Tumblr blog where I archive my ‘mini-essays’ on this forum. Sign me up - if you have Twitter, send me a PM! :slight_smile:

I used to run one. It was more general than just Pixar, but in latter years, it became its strongest topic.

Anyway, the site was mainly made for my classmates at university, and thought it was very active, I let it die as soon as we got separated.

I’d be happy to help :slight_smile: