Marvel fans assemble!!!

I’m guessing there’s more than one Marvel-obsessed freak around here! Reply with your favourite hero so I know I’m not alone. Who’s excited for Avengers?? :slight_smile:

I am a Marvel Comics fan. My favorite heroes are Spider-Man and The Human Torch (when he was alive). The Fantastic Four would be in there too, but talking heroes rather than team’s I would put the Torch since he is my favorite from the Fantastic Four (again when he was alive).

I never read any of the comics but I love their films. My favorites being Spiderman 2 and the original Iron Man.

I’m not much of a fan of Marvel, but I love the Marvel Super heroes.

I’m excited for the Avengers and my favorite superhero is Thor!! :smiley: :sunglasses:

I’m also excited to see The Avengers in May. The trailer that was shown after Captain America got me hyped up.

Me too dude!

I was hyped up ever since Thor (okay, okay, ever since Iron Man 2.) Iron Man’s my favourite and I just can’t wait for Avengers!! i saw the first ep. of the cartoon. Pretty awesome.

I lover Marvel. <3 Especially Spiderman and X-Men. I like them much better than DC. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of DC I like Superman and Batman but there are much more Marvel Comic Books and Heroes that I like.

I really like Marvel films so I can’t wait to see The Avengers. It probably wouldn’t of bothered me if they did The Avengers instead of doing an Iron Man 2 immediately after the first one which felt like a cash grab even though it wasn’t.

Batman is the only DC I like.

I wouldn’t call myself a Marvel fan (I think I objectively like DC a little bit more nowadays, even if it used to be the other way around when I was little), but since my best friend is like the biggest comic fan even and she has taught me well, I think I may count as one, at least indirectly.

I like this Marvel cinematic franchise they’re developing.

I hope they do something like that with DC once the Nolan Batman trilogy is over.

What do you mean objectively? Which do you prefer subjectively?

When I was young I subjectively preferred Marvel.

Now I don’t have a very subjective point of view towards that, so I don’t know.

My favorite Marvel characters include Wolverine, Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Blade, Spider Man, iron Man, Captain America, and my most favorite marvel character of all is Deadpool

I don’t really like DC because most of them are all aliens! That’s why Batman rocks because he was an ordinary dude who became extraordinarily awesome. Still, I prefer Iron Man. I read my dad’s old Spidey comics. I also finished his Death Of Superman trilogy. But Marvel’s the best.

As I said I like both DC and Marvel, but I like Marvel a little more.

It’s hard for me to choose between Marvel and DC. There are a lot of characters that I love from both.

I agree.