Rollercoasters

Anyone a fan of the quick adrenaline of them good ol’ rollercoasters? Shoot, I am!

I live 30 minutes away from Six Flags Over Texas, and nothing has rides that compare. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone else near a fun theme park?

I’m not so much a roller-coaster type person like where the emphasis is on how fast you can go, but I did like Space Mountain because you are whizzing around in the dark (and the Ghost Galaxy music by Mikey G helps a bit too). I also like the indoor type rollercoasters where you go backwards in the dark.

Ooh, Space Mountain is a fantastic ride! We have a similar ride here (except that it IS completely dark) but on a hot Texas day, it get’s a really nice indoor breeze :slight_smile: but oh man, Space Mountain is wonderful.

Here’s an intro for a Roller coaster’s thread!

Anyone here like Roller coaster’s? Who doesn’t like Roller Coasters? Well here’s the wildest, funnest, most big thread this fall! who don’t like them? Well TOO BAD, either talk or away, because remember, NO BABY’S ON ROLLER COASTERS! This is the thread for all the ride’s you have been on. Tell them to everyone so they can know the experience! Make them happy, scared, or jealous. Have you ever done “No hands” on a roller coaster? Was it scary or fun? Have you ever lost anything? A camera? Glasses? an organ? Tell us about it here! Have you ever seen anyone barf? What did it look like? What color was it? Did you sit there when it got cleaned up? Have YOU barfed on a ride before? Have you ever on on a ride and went on it again, again, and again? This is the thread for rides! If your too scared to be here, then join us! Please keep all rude comment’s and other things to yourslef, post picture’s at your on risk and some videos. Enjoy the thread! :slight_smile:

I am absolutely terrified of rollercoasters more than anyone can imagine, and you could not invent a time machine for my own personal usage at the price of me going on one :laughing: (well, most rollercoasters, in that case). It’s one of those issues I’ve always had that gradually managed to get worse through the years, and I’m not sure why. :confused: I think it’s because of my breathing patterns in moving vehicles–if we’re driving a bit fast, I panic and stop breathing.

Ah, yeah, not breathing could be a problem. Shame, they’re so much fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Pixarfan91: 8D

I rode some little bitty poor excuse for a rollercoaster when I was like 5, and I hit my head. Then I got mad (at the rollercoaster, I guess? :laughing: ) and vowed to myself I’d never ride a rollercoaster again. I’ve never really had a chance to go since then. I’m not really sure I’d like it if I did though, as I’m a bit scared of heights. :laughing: :unamused:

I am absolutely terrified of heights, so I’ve never been on one. (Thankfully)
The wildest ride I’ve been on was a merry-go-round. 8D

When I was 5, I was very adventerous and loved rollar coasters, despite my young age. I rode all the ones at Disneyland. Those are defintely not extreme coasters, but for a five year old they are!

Anyway, that all stopped when I was 8, and my dad took me on a wooden rollar coaster at Knotts Berry Farsm. After that horrific ride I refused to ride rollarcoasters for years.

But now I love them again! Except wood rollarcoasters. They aren’t enjoyable to me and I always get a headache on them.

I’m not too crazy for Rollercoasters as I don’t like heights.

I love rollercoasters. It takes me a while to get the courage to ride something big and scary, but once I get over it, I’d ride it again.

I’m afraid of roller coasters :shake:

I rememebr one time at Six Flag’s, some guy was on a ride, hr then puked and said " Oh Lordy." They cleaned it up and no one sat their after that. He looked to be in his teen’s and was a little overweight.

I love coasters. I used to live 30 miles from Cedar Point; that place is like Shangri-La to me.

Actually, I take that back. The only wooden roller coaster I like is the Big Dipper at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

I tend to worry when I get on wooden rollercoasters.

Anyone have any stories.

One time when we were on The Boss at Six Flags, this guy had his phone and let go if it, then the guy behind him caught it and said " I caught the guys Phone! I caught the guys phone! He was really lucky his hands were where they were at that time.

Another time it looked like a ride was about to start we me and my family not buckled in and my mom said to jump off if it starts. We got buckled in.

Yeah, they’re lame.

Well, I’m just worried that the support is gonna collapse.

Yes! That, and they’re just uncomfortable. My head bangs on the sides and it’s so ricketty.