The Weather Thread

I thought this could be a good topic. Just talk about the weather. How warm was it today, how cold. Was it windy? Did it rain? Was their any fog? Did it snow? Did a record temputure happen? Also talk about past weather like if you been in a tornado or hurricane or anything else.

Where I live it’s now 55* and it’d gonna be 60* It’s sunny now but will be cloudy later and the low will be 46*.

The coldent temputure I been is like Minus someting. Not sure but maybe -5* THe hottest is about 106*

Awesome idea here, Pixarfan91! Don’t know why we haven’t thought of it before. :unamused:

Nothing really exciting here right now, except that it’s a bit windy. Temperature is 55* inside, and for some reason it’s frikin cold inside too! Not sure what the coldest temperature I’ve ever had was, but I know over the summer it reached up to 113* here on several days and I think it might have reached 116* once. :open_mouth:

Nothing special here. Just sunny, cloudy and windy. A typical chilly day.

It’s gonna rain here for a couple days.

I love the rain. I hope it rains here.

then you’d love it here, it’s rained here at least 3 days (in a row) every week for almost a year… i hope it stays this way when it starts snowing… i LOVE snow :slight_smile:

I never get snow in my area. Wish I did though.

That’d be awesome! Or at least, at first. I bet it got pretty dreary and muddy though. o_0 :unamused: What region are you from, if you don’t mind me asking? :slight_smile:

Trust me Star, by the end of winter, the snow sucks.

Well, i can understand that. but when there is snow, it just looks so magical.

It is on first, on Christmas even more, but by Febuary, it’s tiring to look at and just want spring to come.

Well, according to the weather website, I’m expecting another chilly day tomorrow.

It’s a cold 37* here. Supposed to be 57* tomarrow.

Dude, we got pouring rain all day. And i love it.

Rained here today too, didn’t pour.

Ah, i see.

Had a bit of a brief downpour here earlier.

Right now it’s 40* It says it will be 55*

I was never in it really but my parent’s remember when the Great flood of 1993 happened.

a land where the seasons are: Stormy (severe, sometimes once or twice a week, this last spring literally once a week, every week there was a tornado warning), HOT, rainy, then Winter= RaNdOm!! (it could be rainy, snowy, icy, sunny, 70 degrees, -10 degrees, or all of the above within a day!! we have had days, or weeks, off for Snow, ice, and cold, there are rural counties in my state that get off for rain because of all the creeks and rivers, and RaNdOm (winter weather) can start as early as Halloween, and go as late as April, though usually is from about Thanksgiving-Dec 5 to about Feb 20- March 1 )

its a land where theres at least one major Ice storm a year, we can’t drive in Snow and ice, though we get it all the time, we also can’t drive in rain, though thats a frequent occurrence too. we get snow days for as little as a dusting, but have to go to school in a foot of snow. Snow melts on the roads in patches, and becomes black ice immediately, and people realize there are hills on roads they thought where flat. A land where Jeeps can’t get anymore traction on the winter roads than anyone else. In the Summer it gets to like 100 degrees and no one leaves the house. The Spring is violent. The Fall is really the best time of the year, if you like rain that is :slight_smile: But the Fall is the calmest, most predictable, tolerable time of year…

As many of you know, I’ve just moved to Florida all the way from Northern Maine (almost precisely one of the literal most north-eastern parts of the United States), and it’s really interesting getting used to a completely different climate… especially this time of year! :laughing:

I grew up with snow on the ground every winter, and it wasn’t unusual to have a full-blown snowstorm in April or even May. This time of year it’s normally getting chilly (high of 28 today up in my hometown!), and I’m sort of subconsciously expecting the cold to set in… but it’s not. To be honest I completely forgot that this week was Thanksgiving week until someone mentioned it yesterday. xD

I will not miss the snow for any reason, in any shape or form, all winter long. Last year was the worst winter I’ve ever gone through, I was literally itching and begging and dying for it to be over. I praise God every single day that I won’t have to see the awful stuff for a very, very long time. 8D

Let’s just say standing outside in bitter cold winds, with snow falling, trying to clean 2 feet of snow and ice off of your car just to go check the mail isn’t a very fun experience. :unamused:

I’m honestly not one of those people who ~has~ to have snow for Christmas. Last year when we were still in Maine, I actually prayed for a green Christmas. Didn’t get it, but this year my prayer was answered. :'D

As you all can tell by now, I’m much more of a warm weather person and hate the cold. I don’t mind temps of 50 or even 40-30, as long I have a comfy sweater and there isn’t snow or ice on the ground! :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef