Forum Alphabet Game

I kind of explained a couple days ago that I was eventually going to do this. Anyway, pretty simple game. It’s like the alphabet but for every letter you would say a forumer’s name. Then so on and so fourth. You can name any forumer you’d like but their username must start with that specific letter. Anyway, I’ll start the game off.

“A” is for Al-Bob

B is for Ballboi!

C is for Chuckles

(Cool idea, Ballboi!)

D is for Dash!!

Thanks Leirin!

“E” is for ellie-jessie-eve. I might change the rules a bit after were done with forum names.

F is for Flik-E. One of really the only 2 members that begin wuth an F who are active.

G is for gottalovepixar.

H is for Hannahmation

I is for IncredigirlVirginia.

I is for JustSoWall-eCrazy.

“K” is for K9Girl.

L is for Leirin

M is for mentalguru

“N” is for Netbug009.

O is for oreo-94

P is for Pixarfan91.

Great idea, Ballboi! :smiley:

Thanks!

Were going to do different categories and all after were done doing forum names. Just thought it would make the game more fun.

Q is for queen_of_painting

I think you shouls change the rules a little. We only have so many active members. It’s only a mateer of time till be have to keep using the same members or member fir that letter. There are only 2 active members or so that begin with F, snd only about one with Z. It game will get boring fast because we have to use the same person on and on. I think you sould so something like PiXarfan91. The X is in myname so we can use that. Or real names. There was a smiler game to this but iy involed Pixar films, it got boring later because we ran out of ideas. So we did the new letter thing.

Yeah, I’ll change the rules after this round is complete. The person who says something for “Z” at the end of the round, picks the next category. For each category, we say something that starts with a letter that has to do with it. I’ll pick the next gategory once we get to it so people will get the hang of it.

“S” is for Snipe.