Wisdom Teeth? What happened?

Something really strange just happened to me, and I don’t know what on earth is going on!

I have all four wisdom teeth pretty much in, or I thought. I noticed that something was weird when I was chewing, and I think one of my wisdom teeth is missing! There’s a space where I swear my top right wisdom tooth was, and there’s a little bump like there’s a tooth coming in, but I swear I already had a wisdom tooth there. When my dentist was talking about whether or not I would need them taken out, he even mentioned that that one grew in crooked. Maybe it was loose and fell out, or I swallowed it or something, but I don’t see how that’s possible. I swear it wasn’t loose.

That spot in my mouth isn’t bleeding or anything, like it normally did when I lost childhood teeth when I was a kid. I take good care of my teeth, and I’ve never had a cavity.

Do you know what could have happened?

I’m sorry that this is such a weird thread, but I’m really confused, and I don’t know what to do. :frowning:

Gah, I wish I could help, but I’m really young and know nothing about how wisdom teeth work. :laughing: I hope you can get help soon!

I’m going to the dentist today.

I don’t have any answers for you either, unfortunately! D: But if I did, I would have given them to you. Hopefully your dentist will be able to tell you what’s going on.

I’m going to lock this thread now, because hopefully by the time you get back from the dentist, you’ll have some answers. :slight_smile:

little chef