The Sims

Play and Chat is a Sims game thread only! So what you can do is you can say what is happening in your game, legacies and houses you are building and much more. You can upload photos if you want to. Show your new Sims your house you are building. In my game I have 4 Sims. I made two new Sims I added them to the Phil family Michelle and Daniel. The other two are Natasha and Joe. Natasha is engaged to Daniel. They are going to marry soon. I would post pics if my pics were there, I looked everywhere on the Sims 2 file. I took pics for this but I can’t put it on. I am excited to see others people games. :smiley:

I changed the name of the thread to The Sims to better reflect its purpose. :slight_smile:

little chef

Oh my goodness i am addicted to The Sims 3, and i’ve played The Sims since I was a little kid. The 3rd game is marvellous, but I will always love Sims 1 for nostalgia, and it’s really old school music and 3D against 2D graphics. Oh, and who can forget the burglar theme! :open_mouth:
My current family is the Mulligan family, consisting of the mum, Emily, who’s a writer, her cheating husband Jon who’s a musician, and their kids, Astrid, Edgar, Isla and Joel :smiley:

That is a cool family. And thanks little_chef_eva09 for doing that. I haven’t played the Phil family today yet. But I will soon. And also Natasha is preggy. I will love if it is a girl.

At the moment I’m working on rebuilding every neighbourhood that came with The Sims 2 and merging them together into The Sims 3. I’ve been working on it since May, and it’s going to take me forever before it’s all finished, but it’s been coming along nicely so far.
I have Pleasantview, Strangetown, Downtown, Bluewater Village and Belladonna Cove all built together on the one map, as well as houses from Veronaville, Riverblossom Hills and Desiderata Valley spread throughout, so there’s 8 neighbourhoods worth of sims and houses in it.

I’ve kept a sort of journal detailing what I’ve been doing so far that you can see here, and I’ve also set up a website/blog thingo recently that I’ve been meaning to update.

That is cool how you did that. :smiley: I love it. And also now Michelle is Preggy too. :smiley: :smiley: Hey guys How is Sims 3 on PC? Because I am getting it next year when I turn 12. I know Sims 3 is awesome.

My current family is called the Pendleton family, and David and Melinda just gave birth to their first child, Andrew. :slight_smile:

Okay, my current family now is a set of twins called Sophia and Gabriella Martinez. They have celebrity lifestyles, Sophia is an actress and Gabby is a fashionita, only Sophia is a family orientated Sim and wants to settle down with Mr. Right, but because she’s a 4-star celebrity, doing so privately isn’t easy.

Awesome. I love all of your familys.

Ah, The Sims! I loved playing this in my younger days with my friend, so many good memories. We played the one where you have pets.

We also would purposley kill our sims, by blocking their exists and startingg a fire. Looking back, we were kind of weird like that.

Hehe. Lots of people play Sims with their friends, but I don’t ;-p
I haven’t played Sims 2 in a week. I have too start playing so I can say what is happening.
But I do have a new family. There name is Swinton. They are students in Uni, I can’t really remember their names but when I play I will say.

I need to get Sims for my laptop. But the last thing I need is more distractions.

I have all of the expansions expect for Night Life. I do have some stuff packs.

I admit I did the same thing but with characters I wasn’t very attached to. I once created a room one square big around my sim and they peed themselves and became depressed.

Maybe I could install Sims on my boyfriend’s laptop, since last time I tried Sims 3 on my mac it was painstakingly slow.

For Sims 3 you need a good computer or Laptop to have the game work properly. I always wanted to make a square and keep Sims that I don’t like and put them in there.

Haha, that’s funny! Doing stuff like that makes the game more interesting.

Yeah you are right^^.

I used to be so sadistic with my Sims sometimes :mrgreen: .

But now I think I’m a bit more attached to them. Are they still making a Sims movie?

Hold on, say what?

What Sims movie?